shawn elliot is a bigger man than me.

G

Guest1066

there is no way I stand in front of those mics and not say öööö the sec and their officals and öööö the ncaa for allowing this bullshit. those officials are ööööing bought off cucks and none of them should ever work again and if the ncaa allows them to ref again öööö the ncaa and its complicit shady bullshit.

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
I don’t have time to read this, so I’m sorry for your loss. Or congratulations, whichever applies.

Reactions: odw

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
Which board are we on? Anyway, I just watched it and I don't get the outrage. It was a 1st down play. No reason to think Auburn wouldn't have picked up the first down some other way. And honestly, I'm not sure there's enough on the video to overturn. The ball can touch the ground if you're controlling it.

The Jacket

The Coat
Of course nothing ever comes of those inquiries. But that's the thing, you can't really trust these people in matters of life and death where lewd conduct is concerned. And there's a real issue with the way they respond to nudity in public settings. Just look at what happened with the annexation of Crimea - dicks and tits as far as the eye could see and nobody said boo. It's a real goddamn shame. I just don't know anymore, maybe it's time to leave this one be. Some battles can't be won and personally I've got enough lacerations on my genitals for now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
there is no way I stand in front of those mics and not say öööö the sec and their officals and öööö the ncaa for allowing this bullshit. those officials are ööööing bought off cucks and none of them should ever work again and if the ncaa allows them to ref again öööö the ncaa and its complicit shady bullshit.
You think SEC officials are bad? You should’ve seen our game.

Lemme tell ya, I saw some öööö