Shouldn't the UNC game time.....

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
Re: Shouldn\'t the UNC game time.....

Game time is 12 noon and will be the J-P game of the week.

In a related story, the Jefferson-Pilot sports network has been renamed the Tarheels Rock My World Sports Network, or TRMWSN.

All TRMWSN games are on Fox Sports South in Georgia.

Originally posted by beeware:
Very likely to be a 1:00 pm start. Probably no tv, as is becoming wayyyy too usual.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good call Aunt Bea, you got BOTH wrong. Kind of setting a precedent here aren't you?

Originally posted by JacksonJacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by beeware:
Very likely to be a 1:00 pm start. Probably no tv, as is becoming wayyyy too usual.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good call Aunt Bea, you got BOTH wrong. Kind of setting a precedent here aren't you?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">He might have been right had we been playing anyone other than UNC. I mean, who doesn't want to see a 1-7 team on TV every week.

Shouldn\'t the UNC game time.....

be announced sometime today?

I was going to say the same thing. I'm kind of hoping we'll get some sort of TV deal.

Either today or tomorrow, I think it's 11 days prior to the game. I personally am hoping for a 3:30 game (partly because I've got a long/late drive ahead of me to get to Atlanta)

Originally posted by beeware:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This is becoming wayyy to usual. But we may be the ACC game of the week since 1-7 UNC seems to be the FSNS ACC game of the week every week - I believe they're on a run of 4 straight.
confused.gif

I believe it is 12 days prior to kickoff. I too am wanting a later kick off because I will be making the drive to Atlanta as well.

Back