Signing Day Breakfast

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
I hope derick Morgan stays. It’s time to turn the yellow jackets loose y’all.

Thanks for posting this. It motivated me throw my desk out into the street and run through a wall.

Facilities would like to have a word.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
It is funny that coach points all the time at who he is standing with. Reminds me of when I used to take a pic of my kid and step kids on vacation in front of a sign for wherever we were and I'd say "OK, point at the sign"

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Is that a cherry coke in a styrofoam cup?

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
It is funny that coach points all the time at who he is standing with. Reminds me of when I used to take a pic of my kid and step kids on vacation in front of a sign for wherever we were and I'd say "OK, point at the sign"
It’s a classic case of instagram addiction. Once Instagram thots get a look they like it’s the only pose they make. Our coach is a man thot. I’m okay with it

Techbert

Dodd-Like
It is his way of showing respect for who he is with. It tells who he with that it is all about him.

As opposed to an "It's all about me" coach.