"Silence of the" - people who don't get it.

The Jacket

The Coat
"Silence of the" - people who don\'t get it.

Look, I AM VERY HAPPY THAT WE BEAT UVA! I am on the verge of stapling shakers in my head and running through the streets. We played great - Suggs was in FINE form - the best I have seen from him.
However, no win is perfect and if we intend to continue winning, we need to shape up on one thing: Finishing the game. I really think we could have won 42-0, that is not the point though. I just see simple problems that need to be adjusted, and if you are foolish enough to believe that we can win the rest of our games playing in this fashion - you are sadly mistaken. I know we can beat any team left on our schedule. NC State is in perfect(in every sense of the word) condition for an upset. They are on the verge of something they've never done and that's have 10 wins, and they are on the verge of doing so without any losses- BUT, we know our Jacket's and we know what happened in 2000 against Clemson. I smell an upset. A big upset. Now how about we stop arguing, enjoy the victory and get ready to shock Raleigh.
drinking.gif

Re: "Silence of the" - people who don\'t get it.

If Tech can play like it did today in the 1st half, for 60 minutes against NC State, it has a good chance for the upset. But if the 2nd half boys show up, it'll be Maryland all over again.
BOO

Re: "Silence of the" - people who don\'t get it.

I remember we did this with the bigo and even Fridgen but more so with bob last year. Mabe bob will learn better.

Back