Sims and Mercedes Benz

I've seen some reviews of that Benz. It is badass, especially the interior and dash. Makes a Tesla look like a 95 Taurus

My only suggestion to the young man is look at Shannon Sharpe and Michael Strahan (former NFL Players) and employ a similar haircut-hairstyle, a bald fade - high & tight never hurt a person's Corporate Image.

If you look at a bell curve of potential customers, a clean cut hairstyle is going to appeal to a broader cross section of potential Benz customers, than a more trendy hairstyle.

Good luck to the young Man and "cash in on NIL" as much as you can because it will help us Recruit better players sooner rather than later.

Glad our players are focusing on football and school
You're so cute when you rage over stupid bullshit.

IoLhz1q.gif

I've seen some reviews of that Benz. It is badass, especially the interior and dash. Makes a Tesla look like a 95 Taurus
I sat in one in Vegas. Interior is what you’d expect from Mercedes- fantastic.The front “grill” is awful with the big MB star flanked by hundreds of little stars. The wheels are a combination of alloy and hubcaps. The rear looks odd too. I suspect it will do very well. Not my cup of tea.

Honestly it's a better look than the baggy stuff I grew up with.
No way.

Full cut khakis or full cut Pleated Men's dress slacks looks way better than any of that skinny , Euro-cut crap that young men wear now.

When I say full cut I mean normal fitting dress slacks not super baggy disco crap from yesteryear.

Men's clothes of today look like crap, if you show GT FB Coaches in suits thru the years CGC and his tight, skinny pants legs , Euro Cut Suits look is the worst in History, even Tom Landry of the Dallas Cowboys in the 60s & 70s looked better in a suit than our Coach and during the mid 80s Mike Ditka was sharp as a tack on the sidelines

Back