Sims + Clayton

Well damn. If I was collins, definitely try to have the NCAA answer questions why fields was granted. It just doesn't make much sense.

Well damn. If I was collins, definitely try to have the NCAA answer questions why fields was granted. It just doesn't make much sense.
Fields heard someone say that they heard someone else in the stands make a racist comment. So that's obviously grounds for transfer.

I hate the NCAA. Clayton announced in April. They waited until the last minute to lessen the chance of an appeal. öööö them
Don't know the details but supposedly Clayton has a pretty good case. IMO he's the one we really need this year, too.

Not to mention Tathan. Didn't transfer home and, yeah, there was a coaching change, but his QBs coach got the job.

So Martell gets it...legitimate transfers in Sims/Clayton and especially Luke Ford get denied? An exhibition in stupidity.

And there was a coaching change there. I thought that was one of the transfer reasons that got you a waiver

My understanding is it's not anything they are "required" to take into consideration, but it seems like they often do, just not for us. All 3 should have made up BS stories. That appears to be the ticket. Man, what a hype deflater.

From here out, all FBS D1 coaches ought to have to sit a year if they leave the job for another school.

What is galling is that Ezzard's new coach at Miami was Manny Diaz, who had left for Temple and then abandoned them two weeks later. Make him work in a factory for a year before he can coach again.

The NCAA is a complete and utter joke. Nothing about this is surprising...just disappointing. They have to hold a hard line on programs like us as a smoke screen for their coddling of the factories.

All about the $$$

CGC said on the call in show that an appeal was filed earlier today. Sounds like the guys have a good case.

I’m sure the NCAA will take a look at it some time in the next 6 months. :facepalm:

Back