Singleton Is The Next Kelly Campbell …

GoldenIsle

Flats Noob
With a year of conditioning and improving his skills, this guy could be special. Next year both those big catches he made that was out of bounds he will know how to make sure he is in bounds. #11, Haynes, can be the next Charlie Thomas so we need to find a big back to complement these guys. Looks like we got us a FG kicker. King has a chance to be a star. The OL should be solid. Get the D stronger and faster during the offseason. # 44 has a chance to be a beast, needs to work on his quickness. Biggers should have a spectacular year in 24. I really like our chances to have a breakout year in 24. It is great to be optimistic again … looking forward to next Sunday to see which bowl these guys get.

I'm really worried about losing him

He got amazing speed but is struggling to catch the ball, so not sure how much interest he will get from the big money programs.

Just don't let him return kickoffs as Campbell did. We made that mistake with Swilling.

I agree. Sidebar observation that keeps surfacing in most threads these days almost regardless of initial topic. All goes back to show me the money. Soon or maybe it already exists but what is the correlation of verifiable NIL earnings (I use earned NIL quite loosely- transferred NIL funds probably more accurate) to winning. Is this the new number one and by far criteria for winning? Appears that way and thus some will pay well and others will not.
Crossroads again and again.
Regardless and THWG no matter what.

Roddy Jones (whether he truly knows something or not) isn’t very optimistic.

In today's college game era and with Tech basically a feeder team, I don't get all giddy about the future. We could have a whole different team next year for all we know. I'm not going all in just yet.

He doesn't know anything about that.
You’re right. He’s just speculating that there will be coaches trying to offer him NIL deals soon. Roddy has been stating this for weeks, and actually asked Key about keeping players. Key avoided the question overall.

With a year of conditioning and improving his skills, this guy could be special. Next year both those big catches he made that was out of bounds he will know how to make sure he is in bounds. #11, Haynes, can be the next Charlie Thomas so we need to find a big back to complement these guys. Looks like we got us a FG kicker. King has a chance to be a star. The OL should be solid. Get the D stronger and faster during the offseason. # 44 has a chance to be a beast, needs to work on his quickness. Biggers should have a spectacular year in 24. I really like our chances to have a breakout year in 24. It is great to be optimistic again … looking forward to next Sunday to see which bowl these guys get.
one word.

Stickem.

(Or is that two?)

Y'all need to quit whinging about this "feeder" and "I hope we keep" bs. Focus on being the fans who support and build a program of success. Show up to games, buy/wear gear, be positive with your interactions with players, and donate money to the program. Be the change that's needed to make the program great instead of trying to manifest your pessimism via repetition.

Be the change that's needed to make the program great instead of trying to manifest your pessimism via repetition.

This puts into words perfectly what our fans have always done re: bowl attendance. Years ago I ran the numbers on our bowl attendance up to that point (mid-2000s, maybe?) and we were on par with what you’d expect for the bowls we were in, but our people kept repeating how we don’t travel to bowls. It was maddening.

We need to show up to wherever we end up this year and quit telling everybody that we don’t travel.

JRjr

Back