So I guess all those dwags that joined don't have anything to talk about.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I'm kind of waiting for a Dwag lurker to emerge from the depths of dispair long enough to ask us how it is possible to lose a game when you were never behind?

There is only one answer: When you get Rolled by the Tide.

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
I'm kind of waiting for a Dwag lurker to emerge from the depths of dispair long enough to ask us how it is possible to lose a game when you were never behind?

There is only one answer: When you get Rolled by the Tide.
2015 FSU is asking the same question.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
At least the Gagger at work finally took the UGAg fleece off

GoGATech

Big Dummy
They'll be on the Falcons superbowl bandwagon if Falcons can beat the Eagles tomorrow.
Almost every one of my dwag friends on Facebook have changed their profile pics/backgrounds from dwag stuff to either Falcons or pics of the Augusta National lol.

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
Almost every one of my dwag friends on Facebook have changed their profile pics/backgrounds from dwag stuff to either Falcons or pics of the Augusta National lol.
As a Falcons fan who attended that bullshit of a second half last February, part of me actually wants the Falcons to lose this weekend just so dwag fans truly lose all hope for the rest of this winter.

erikill

Jolly Good Fellow
RTR - and it's great all the flags down, the apparel everywhere you go etc....I can't wait till we get Adidas so we can have better distribution to stores. We might see an uptick in our gear then.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
As a Falcons fan who attended that bullshit of a second half last February, part of me actually wants the Falcons to lose this weekend just so dwag fans truly lose all hope for the rest of this winter.
I think the Falcons finally winning it and breaking through the mold would be better. Yes it would be more fun to have them all miserable the rest of the winter, but in the end, they'd realize they couldn't get it done when the Falcons finally did, could've had NC and Super Bowl same year but they blew it, etc.

I don't want the dwags to be the team to get the "championship" monkey off the state's back before anyone else.

erikill

Jolly Good Fellow
I think the Falcons finally winning it and breaking through the mold would be better. Yes it would be more fun to have them all miserable the rest of the winter, but in the end, they'd realize they couldn't get it done when the Falcons finally did, could've had NC and Super Bowl same year but they blew it, etc.

I don't want the dwags to be the team to get the "championship" monkey off the state's back before anyone else.
Technically GT is the most recent lol 1990 :-)

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
RTR - and it's great all the flags down, the apparel everywhere you go etc....I can't wait till we get Adidas so we can have better distribution to stores. We might see an uptick in our gear then.
Adidas with any Basketball success at all will definitely sell a lot of gear.