So, in the pre-game ceremonies at BDS

texstinger

Dodd-Like
when S/A's from various sports are honored for various achievments who will get booed the loudest, DB or WC. Or will they both decide that it is best to stay off the field?

Dave Braine will get booed louder. He made the changes to resulted in the academic meltdown. He put Carol Moore in charge. He could have stood up to Clough and explained that a lot of people who start donating on the football side eventually start giving on the academic side. Clough will get booed but Braine will be worse.

I'd say Braine gets booed the loudest but how it all go does down will prolly be in direct ratio to how much the spectators have had to drink. It could get ugly.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by gnats 67:
I'd say Braine gets booed the loudest but how it all go does down will prolly be in direct ratio to how much the spectators have had to drink. It could get ugly.
tongue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Oh God, don't say that. They will want to put an end to open containers on campus then...

What game will this be done at? If its the first game, there will be a long & sustained chrous of boos... If it is later in the season & humiliating losses have started to mount.. I would suggest metal detectors at entrances, flak jackets for our 2 esteemed protagonists.. and armed guards stationed at the grassy knoll & school book depository...

Originally posted by BeeBad:
What game will this be done at? If its the first game, there will be a long & sustained chrous of boos... If it is later in the season & humiliating losses have started to mount.. I would suggest metal detectors at entrances, flak jackets for our 2 esteemed protagonists.. and armed guards stationed at the grassy knoll & school book depository...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">how would you know what game its done .. you don't attend any. you've not graduated from tech. you're not a season tix holder. you don't donate money to tech. you make fun of engineers. you don't stand for anything that tech stands for .. you sound like a mutt fan at worst and an sec fan at best ..

it's amusing to see that you're ignoring the post about what it takes to design a successful football team, mr wannabee knowitall empowered message-board troll

Back