So, Liam Byrne...

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
...is getting his name out there quite a bit. 6-4 QB. Anyone see him play at Woodstock? He didn't have any major QB offers I don't think, so perhaps his arm was not highly rated. I know he played a good bit of TE at Woodstock as well. Does this kid have a chance to impact the depth chart / get "above the line"?

This staff seems to have come in with a very open mind about getting a good look at the skills of EVERYONE. Blancato is showing out too.

BuzzedATL

Varsity Lurker
His film is actually pretty good. He makes some really nice passes. Not the fastest guy on the field but looks okay running out of the gun. Wonder if he is our best passer.

txsting

Elite level sh*tposting
I like his arm on video. The little bit of QB he did play, he completed some 70 percent of passes. I think he might already be QB3. Footwork looks like a project though, not much experience back there. Still, I'm sure CGC and staff were pleasantly surprised to find this Easter egg on the roster.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Read the D, call the play, execute the play.

The guy who can grade out the highest on those three things may or may not be the best athlete at the QB position.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
I hate highlight films, but from what I saw he looks like a quarterback. Just needs reps and time at one position. Good eyes. Decent release that needs to be a bit tighter. Accurate. Can't imagine him at wr under the new regime.