So we're playing in Athens this year ...

84 Civil

Damn Good Rat
The ACC loves us
1602693263817.png

Todd just moved the game to Fred Sanford and Son Stadium cause 90,000 seats, outdoors. We get to sell more tickets, so more money to help balance the budget.

And they're having a Big Boi concert at BDS that night to bring in more $

Last edited:
The ACC loves us
1602693263817.png
A fiendish plot to get the Notre Dame Cheaters to show up at the wrong place so they forfeit the game. I don't want to win two key games by forfeit this year, but the league office may like it.

A fiendish plot to get the Notre Dame Cheaters to show up at the wrong place so they forfeit the game. I don't want to win two key games by forfeit this year, but the league office may like it.

Interesting plot; but knowing the ACC they would make us forfeit for not being in Athens when the website clearly shows that is where the game is supposed to be.

Interesting plot; but knowing the ACC they would make us forfeit for not being in Athens when the website clearly shows that is where the game is supposed to be.
Half of both teams show up in both locations. Average scores decide the winner.

The ACC considers zero quality referees to be enough for a single game...I'm not sure what happens if you double it.

My guess is it will be like taking a negative quantity, like ACC referee quality, and finding the square root of it.

So we will have imaginary referees for our matches. The will just have to remember to call the penalties on Georgia Tech, instead of going, "uh, foul on... uh, whoever is playing Notre Dame." For example, they will say, "Personal foul... Georgia Tech... for getting a big stop against the league office's darling."

If George Pickens gets ejected the week before our match up with the Irish, does that mean that one of our players will have to sit for the 1st half?

Can y'all imagine what the result would be of thousands of GT fans in Sanford and Son Stadium with no adult supervision?

Those privet weed would never grow again.
Pisses me off to be on a hike and see privet growing unchecked along the way. Invasive plant. Just horrible and yet the stupid mutts hold it in reverence. Hell, if the end of cesspool stadium were still open, they'd probably claim the Kudzu growing at the railroad tracks is charming

Back