Solich anyone?

I really don't think you should talk about your sexual preferences on a football board. While you may find Frank cute, and you may want to "go in that direction", I frankly don't give a damn.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but let's stop with the BS and get real.

Is Frank an actual Corn Husker? That might effect TexRex and his willingness to go that direction. Just kidding TexRex.
grin.gif

anything'd be better than gailey at this point. fire braine and cg and let's turn this around.

I'm so tired of the first class school we all have invested in being represented by an AD and Head Coach aspiring to hang on to mediocrity. Since Ross left, our leadership(?) seems to be confused on our standards and priorities. The S/V Bowl was very hard to live with. Failure in the H-Bowl will be a trend. (Lose to UGAG - Lose in a last choice bowl)

Our folks need to thoroughly research our potential options and get them ready in case CG's "NFL experience" continues to wear thin. We should be the school finding the next Bob Stoops or even "football's" Paul Hewitt.

Originally posted by Jacket-25:
I'm so tired of the first class school we all have invested in being represented by an AD and Head Coach aspiring to hang on to mediocrity. Since Ross left, our leadership(?) seems to be confused on our standards and priorities. The S/V Bowl was very hard to live with. Failure in the H-Bowl will be a trend. (Lose to UGAG - Lose in a last choice bowl)

Our folks need to thoroughly research our potential options and get them ready in case CG's "NFL experience" continues to wear thin. We should be the school finding the next Bob Stoops or even "football's" Paul Hewitt.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Why do I get the feeling that some of these people are just making multiple accounts?

Back