Some Provo info

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
I was asked to share this with you guys heading out to Provo:

If you could pass the following information along to the Georgia Tech fans, I would appreciate it. Having moved to Utah from the South recently and having had an office in Atlanta, I want to welcome any Georgia Tech fans who may be coming to the game with BYU in Provo. There is a good watering hole one block west of the Provo Marriott Hotel (Lamar's) and there are several good places to eat! Robert Redford's "Tree Room" at Sundance Resort is a 20 minute drive up beautiful Provo Canyon. There are also several good restaurants along University Parkway about 5 minutes from the stadium. Anyone who is staying over Friday night and enjoys great Polynesian food, "Sweets" has an all you can eat buffet and live entertainment for $10.00 per person. For those at the game, several local restaurants will be serving food inside the stadium. (No coolers with drinks or food can be brought into the stadium for security reasons.) I hope you all have a great time here in Provo.
Regards,
KSCoug

P.S. Utah is in the fourth year of a severe drought so the Mountains are very dry. If there is haze or smoke in the air, it is due to one of the many fires still burning here in the west.

Back