Someone Tell Heather Dinich to GTFO

Dinich Blog is on par with Bleacher Report <--- Sounds like a good poll

Posting either should lead to perma-ban.

Great comment by "Ordinary Citizen":

Heather, help me understand this. Coach Johnson was supposed to sit the two players in question out for upcoming games but he was not supposed to be told that these players were under investigation. The players were supposed to not be allowed to play because they were in violation of NCAA rules but they were not to know that the NCAA was investigating them. The President and the AD were supposed to suspend the two players for NCAA violations but they were not supposed to tell the coach that the players were being suspended. No matter how I turn this over in my brain I can't figure out how you involve yourself in a coaching decision without telling the coach.

Great comment by "Ordinary Citizen":

Heather, help me understand this. Coach Johnson was supposed to sit the two players in question out for upcoming games but he was not supposed to be told that these players were under investigation. The players were supposed to not be allowed to play because they were in violation of NCAA rules but they were not to know that the NCAA was investigating them. The President and the AD were supposed to suspend the two players for NCAA violations but they were not supposed to tell the coach that the players were being suspended. No matter how I turn this over in my brain I can't figure out how you involve yourself in a coaching decision without telling the coach.

I don't agree with her article but that comment is way off base. CPJ was not to be told before the player interview, which occurred ten days before the U[sic]GA game. After the player interview, Radakovich was free to tell whomever he wanted.

Your first problem was reading a Dinich article. It's been well established that she is a five-head with less football knowledge than 95% of the free world.
If she didn't have a vagina, she would be writing for something similar to the Monticello Morning News.
Never link an article from her again. Super cereal.

I don't agree with her article but that comment is way off base. CPJ was not to be told before the player interview, which occurred ten days before the U[sic]GA game. After the player interview, Radakovich was free to tell whomever he wanted.

The main thing wrong with her "article" was that she said Thomas was played and was later declared ineligible. That is a pretty basic fact to the case to get backwards for a "journalist."

This is getting ööööing stupid, guys.

Told-gate = probation.
$312-gate = ACC title.

We could have coached the interviews all day long and not vacated the ACC title if the NCAA didn't rule a player ineligible BECAUSE of some bullshit impermissible benefits / preferential treatment. Alleged coaching of the interview is not what led to the player being ruled ineligible.

If you're gonna talk about ACC title stuff, the relevant parts of the investigation are impermissible benefits or preferential treatment or related agent-contactey stuff.

If you're gonna talk about probation, the relevant parts of the investigation are DRad's inability to navigate the NCAA psychic trap maze of arbitrary rules.

I personally implore each and every one of you to stop mixing these up.

Because people like you re-post her articles all over the place.

Boom!

Hey Noob....We don't post her on here. Did you not get the memo?

Dinich Blog is on par with Bleacher Report <--- Sounds like a good poll

Posting either should lead to perma-ban.

Too busy reading Vad's twitter.

Your first problem was reading a Dinich article. It's been well established that she is a five-head with less football knowledge than 95% of the free world.
If she didn't have a vagina, she would be writing for something similar to the Monticello Morning News.
Never link an article from her again. Super cereal.

What has Vad twatted lately VLW??

Mods please ban the OP. He has gone full retart.

Don't worry, I'll ban myself. I was already gonna commit suicide tonight anyways.

If any of you have an ESPN account, you can cut/paste this into the comments:

Heather,

You cannot really believe what you just wrote, can you?
Only you would see that GT was wrong after being
Under investigation for almost 2 years over a supposed $312 gift, which the NCAA
Can't prove came from an agent. How would we prepare for UGA, not knowing if DT and MB are
Unavailable? Radakovich made the right call and I'm sure that, upon appeal, the 'Ship will remain.
Now, the $100K is attributable to the basketball program for the AAU
Tournament, and that's fair game, but not the football sanctions, including the probation.

Edit: öööö, the formatting works in the ESPN text box.

Last edited:
This is getting ööööing stupid, guys.

Told-gate = probation.
$312-gate = ACC title.

We could have coached the interviews all day long and not vacated the ACC title if the NCAA didn't rule a player ineligible BECAUSE of some bullshit impermissible benefits / preferential treatment. Alleged coaching of the interview is not what led to the player being ruled ineligible.

If you're gonna talk about ACC title stuff, the relevant parts of the investigation are impermissible benefits or preferential treatment or related agent-contactey stuff.

If you're gonna talk about probation, the relevant parts of the investigation are DRad's inability to navigate the NCAA psychic trap maze of arbitrary rules.

I personally implore each and every one of you to stop mixing these up.

Interesting, because everything I read indicated he was never officially ruled ineligible. They THOUGHT he might be ruled ineligible at the time.

Do you know something we don't or is it the other way around?

Don't worry, I'll ban myself. I was already gonna commit suicide tonight anyways.

Really,the only consequence for not cooperating with these Stingtalker-NCAA-AGA wannabe-investigators is this juvenile cyberbullying. If you want to discuss s.t. and feel it's worth this risk, link to it.

Anyway, she probably saw the stingtalk thread about replacing her with coneheads and did her best to retalite.

Interesting, because everything I read indicated he was never officially ruled ineligible. They THOUGHT he might be ruled ineligible at the time.

Do you know something we don't or is it the other way around?

Let me try this. I don't think they rule anyone ineligible without conducting interviews and completing an investigation. They conducted interviews but did not make a ruling. They want YOU to confess he is ineligible and ask for reinstatement.

Back