Sometimes complaining and threatening to withdraw

BEESerk

Flats Noob
financial support is good for the program. It makes people listen, and to make changes that will helps us in the long run.

I'll be darned if Braine isn't trying to win my support and confidence back in him:

A proffesional is hired!

I know this man and he will be a huge asset to Tech! This is a VERY positive move and a terrific move to make GTAA a viable and constructive tool for Georgia Tech! Welcome to the flats and the best of luck!
drinking.gif

Is this man responsible for Izzy or whatever that gawdawful mascot was?

A very simple "welcome" is all that is needed when someone joins the Tech family....
bringing in ANYTHING that is construed as a negative is NOT needed. And NO to that question.
pat.gif

Originally posted by Wrecked:
Is this man responsible for Izzy or whatever that gawdawful mascot was?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What about the flea market on the streets near Centennial Park during the Olympics.

Not his doing. That was the City of ATlanta (Bill Campbell) who alowed that to happen and not ACOG

Sounds like someone who has spent many years in his field, and has no more teeth to cut. I'm hopeful that this guy has some good, common-sense ideas...and that he stays at Tech for a long, long time if successful.
BOO

Quote by Bleed Gold:

A very simple "welcome" is all that is needed when someone joins the Tech family....
bringing in ANYTHING that is construed as a negative is NOT needed. And NO to that question.

Wow, Deja vu. I thought I was back on the hive for a moment.
frown.gif

I'll bet you that this new marketing guy is another D. Braine crony.

Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
Quote by Bleed Gold:

Wow, Deja vu. I thought I was back on the hive for a moment.
frown.gif

I'll bet you that this new marketing guy is another D. Braine crony.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">May I add that our welcomes aren't the problem, we need to practice up on our good-byes...

I think it is a good hire. Some of you guys already condemn the guy without knowing anything about him. Kind of like you treated Chan. I'm sorry Tech has such fans!

Originally posted by Kennesawkid:
I think it is a good hire. Some of you guys already condemn the guy without knowing anything about him. Kind of like you treated Chan. I'm sorry Tech has such fans!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Kennesaw, you are the most negative poster on this board... Nearly every stinkin' one of your posts bitches about other Tech fans.. We don't need fans who are so negative about other fans...

I like what I'm hearing. It's a proactive move. Give the man a chance.

Kennesaw, if you are making lists, you can start one called "Those who believe Dave Braine is a detriment to Tech". You can put my name on it.

Originally posted by LLCoolJacket:
Kennesaw, if you are making lists, you can start one called "Those who believe Dave Braine is a detriment to Tech". You can put my name on it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You can add me to the list for 'those who believe Dave Braine lies to Tech fans.

Back