son of a gun

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
FYI: You'll be a better person for knowing that of all our bordering states, and of all the verbal commitments we have in FB to date, none have any offers from Tennessee or Clemson, the Peach Bowl Pair. Amazing. But then I also noticed that of our verbals, none are from Tennessee or South Carolina.
You're gonna be able to sleep better knowing this stuff.

Originally posted by romegajacket:
FYI: You'll be a better person for knowing that of all our bordering states, and of all the verbal commitments we have in FB to date, none have any offers from Tennessee or Clemson, the Peach Bowl Pair. Amazing. But then I also noticed that of our verbals, none are from Tennessee or South Carolina.
You're gonna be able to sleep better knowing this stuff.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I actually keep a spreadsheet going back several years that shows where our visits end up signing...and we have lost only a couple to Tenn or Clemson over the years.

The schools that they have gone to...even moreso than UGA are Notre Dame, Stanford, Purdue, and Auburn.

Tennessee has a 700 SAT cutoff.

They recruit nobody above that.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

It is interesting to me that this staff is mostly made up of coaches that are fro the South and that so far in these 2.5 years MOST of our recruits are from the South.( I include Texas as South)..Most of our recruits are from Georgia,Texas and Florida....

Back