Sound Off with your YJA sign slogans!

CrackerJacket

Flats Noob
Coldbeer asked what slogans I was considering
for the upcoming YJA this weekend. Sounds like
a fun thread eh?

I haven't come up with anything really witty yet.

I'll probably start with a generic "Go Jackets"
and GT logo. Maybe you guys can inspire me. =]

Mine would be something like...

"Vandy Sux"

Not creative, but maybe appropriate for a gameday phrase.

Building on the theme presented by Contact Buzz:

Slam the 'Dores
Close the 'Dores
Shut (out) the 'Dores

I think this is a question better answered after a few adult beverages, so I'll try again later.

GO JACKETS!!

Originally posted by Aiken Jacket:

Slam the 'Dores
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I like that one. Might have to use it.

"Go Jackets!"

"Slam the 'Dores!"

Yup...That works...

Beesnut:
Love your sign ... just wondering if our current players will know the real "Doors'?

Maybe you should bring a tape and play it as they come walking through the alley!?????
drinking.gif

Sure they know the Doors! Creed has covered a couple of songs and I'm sure one of the hip-hop artists out there have sampled a Doors song
smile.gif
- they've sampled everything else.

Here's mine and it'll be on the sign I have for them at the alley

Hitem Hard Hitem often and Make yell (as daffy duck said and I quote) MOOOOOTHER

pat.gif

I've got one...

"Come on, Jackets, light my fire."--The Dores.

I'm so ready. Saturday can't get here fast enough.
grin.gif

Cracker Jacket -

Unfortunately my plan to get the creative juices flowing through the liberal application of alcohol was thwarted tonight. As a result, no major developments in the poster slogan arena.

Some thoughts to generate ideas do come to mind, even though I haven't nailed down the specifics. It's a good thing there are a few days left until toe meets leather, because I am clearly not on my game yet. I will work on these as the week goes on, but I wanted to throw one out there for critique.

Commodore = commode door = toilet seat. It's a little long, but how about "Welcome to Ladies' Night at BDS@HGF - where the Jackets will keep the commode-doors down."

GO JACKETS!!!

What's the good word,
I'm A Ramblin' Wreck from GTech
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA
Yellow Jacket Alley, Doesn't Get Any Better Then This!!!!!
wink.gif

How about a cheesy one to start -

GO JACKETS - RUN THROUGH THE COMMODE-DOORS!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you
puke.gif

FEAR THE BEE!

I am the BEE Cukoo-cahoo!

Of course a great Doors tune is Roadhaouse Blues...

you could use the "Let it Roll Jackets Roll, All night Long!"

There are some killer ideas on this thread. Don't know as though I need help being more UP for this one, but has been greatly encouraging!

Have slept on it since the start of this dandy. Has been stated before, so obviously not my idea. Think it's fitting for first game as our Jackets get off the bus at YJA.

"2002--THE YEAR OF THE BEE"
"GOO JACKETS!"
"SLAM THE DORES"

With the excitment from this thread might just have to paint my face white and gold for this one. Ya think?

Originally posted by GTTerrific:

With the excitment from this thread might just have to paint my face white and gold for this one. Ya think?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Don't tempt me...white hairspray and gold face
paint is easy to do...

I think i'm going to make one with my absolute most favorite Tech slogan ever....

GIVE 'EM HELL, TECH!!!!

3 days...

Back