Special Ticket Pricing for 2 Games

BLEEDGOLD

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
OK everyone...last year, I took lots of cheap shots because my company (Costco) got involved with the GTAA and offered tickets to its' MEMBERS for the Vandy game (which I might add resulted in selling over 2,500 tix). So this year, I am very proud to announce that Costco will be offering tickets to the Maryland and North Carolina game for only $15.00. This will enable families to attend a GT football game w/o busting the vault. Please for heavens sake, don't go on tirades again how "we shouldn't do that". It is marketing 101 and as an alum, I am very proud of my company to do this. Each Costco in teh metro Atlanta area has the forms AND game schedules. If someone needs a form faxed to them, hit me up and I will be happy to fax them one. This is all done in hopes of promoting GT football and Costco doing its' part.
drinking.gif

If it gets people in the on campus and in the stands, then it can't be a bad thing. It makes for good experiences and entices people to come back.

Obviously we'd all like a situation similar to the UT's and UGa's in terms of tickets but .... we ain't them (thankfully).

Great News Bleedgold!

See my post about group tickets. I'm going to try and get a group from the neighborhood and my office together. These things really help and do a lot to expose potential fans to GT football.

ahsoisee....well GOLLY, gosh...thanks! I am planning on bringing my "wreck" down to Costco for the weekend to help promote Tech tickets. Just one alum who is doing his part to fill those stands with Tech fans and hopefully Tech fans of tomorrow!
Spread the word!
drinking.gif

Bleedgold is a great Tech alum. This is great news in that it will hopefully fill BDS with Tech fans for those important games. If the tix aren't sold, then I say we need to do more scheming like Bleedgold and Axe are doing.

BleedGold, to which Costco are you bringing your wreck? There are several around. The one close to me is Mt. Zion on the South side of Atlanta. I know there is another on the first exit off I575. I am sure there are others around Atlanta.

Father Time

I will be bringing the car to the Costco in Gwinnett...this is the location of our SE headquarters as well...
drinking.gif

If anyone wants to get tickets to the Maryland OR North Carolina games at the special members price of $15.00 per ticket...contact me and I will fax you the form. Otherwise, phone GTAA at 404.894.6295 and you can order the tickets over the phone...BUT please tell them this is the special ticket pricing from COSTCO!! They won't know otherwise...you can tell them that I sent you (D. Kinney). Got lots of fax's already..keep them coming and let's fill those seats!
drinking.gif

BLEEDGOLD,
Need to contact you to get the form for these tickets. What is your #? Thanks in advance for your help. My fax # at work is 229-928-4274.
GO JACKETS!!!!!!!

Back