Spread

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Ukulele is a garbage QB. Clemson does have the size, depth and experience on both sides of the line. I think our DBs can hold their own. I wouldn't trade any of our RB's for theirs.

Chattanooga Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Clemson’s QB is no Fabio but I bet he can run the ball on GT’s defense. We’ve seen big QBs run all over Tech before. I’m not sure what GT will be able to well against Clemson. Hopefully, they’ll surprise everyone.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
I think they will cover given how amazing their defense is. They've only allowed 2 field goals so far this year which is insane. We will see how it plays out, if we score a touchdown and keep them under 40 I consider it a pretty good success.

Jo_Vision

Varsity Lurker
Clemson’s QB is no Fabio but I bet he can run the ball on GT’s defense. We’ve seen big QBs run all over Tech before. I’m not sure what GT will be able to well against Clemson. Hopefully, they’ll surprise everyone.
How is it that through so many coordinators, coaches, and personnel we have always had this problem as far back as I can remember?

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
My predictions:
1) 45-10
2) We score the first TD Clemson's defense has allowed this year after having a short field (ST return or TO).
3) Collins spits effusive praise on the offense in the post-game presser for scoring said touchdown.
4) Defense gives up an early score or three, but mostly holds serve until late in the third quarter when they finally collapse and Clemson lays it on thick.
5) Coit bigcrys or poos this post.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
My predictions:
1) 45-10
2) We score the first TD Clemson's defense has allowed this year after having a short field (ST return or TO).
3) Collins spits effusive praise on the offense in the post-game presser for scoring said touchdown.
4) Defense gives up an early score or three, but mostly holds serve until late in the third quarter when they finally collapse and Clemson lays it on thick.
5) Coit bigcrys or poos this post.
I wasn’t going to bigcry you a second time for the same little bitch prediction but since you asked…

No one gives a öööö how badly you think we are going to lose.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
I wasn’t going to bigcry you a second time for the same little bitch prediction but since you asked…

No one gives a öööö how badly you think we are going to lose.
1/5 so far and the game is 6 days away :)

mookie43

Helluva Engineer
So I think our ceiling for points scored is 10. I believe Clemson’s floor is somewhere in the 30s.

29 is probably a little low.

Add in that Dabo doesn’t seem to like Geoff and I think Clemson will cover

Somewhere in the upper 40s low 50s to 3

thegtstunner08

Earl of Cheap Seats and Cold Pizza
Yates is the intangible. I think he keeps us in the game. I don't see us stopping Clemson much. It will be a complete team effort with some solid coaching. Wishful thinking on my part. Hope I'm wrong.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
We debated what the point spread would be yesterday.
I thought mid 20s. My buddy thought 28-29.

Wonder what it will be as the week goes on. If money comes in on Clemson, will it go up past 30?