Spring Game = White & Gold Game

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Don't know if we've ever actually "called" it this, but CGC is branding it as such now:

And on a side note... I don't know if it's just a filter they've used on this pic or what, but this is the best looking gold I have seen on the helmet. It is perfect.

Don't know if we've ever actually "called" it this, but CGC is branding it as such now:

And on a side note... I don't know if it's just a filter they've used on this pic or what, but this is the best looking gold I have seen on the helmet. It is perfect.

Love the kick off at 7:29 pm. Don't be a straggler.

100% agree. That helmet looks amazing.

Don't straggle. It seems every year it gets more and more crowded. Pretty soon, it will get so crowded that nobody will go to the spring game anymore.

Would love to bring my grandson down for baseball and football on that day, but I would have to get him out of school before lunch and I'm not sure how his parents would handle that! And the gold on the helmet is nice! Does Adidas have anything to do with the helmets or is that a Riddell thing?

Would love to bring my grandson down for baseball and football on that day, but I would have to get him out of school before lunch and I'm not sure how his parents would handle that! And the gold on the helmet is nice! Does Adidas have anything to do with the helmets or is that a Riddell thing?

Just kidnap him. What're they gonna do? Call the cops on grandpa?

Do it! Do it! Do it!

One of my best memories as a kid was my parents taking my sister and I out of school at lunch for a "sudden doctors appointment." Turns out the doctors office was at Atlanta Fulton County Stadium (RIP) for the Braves opening day.

School is overrated. You can teach him more on the drive down than he'll learn in many years of school.

School is overrated. You can teach him more on the drive down than he'll learn in many years of school.
tenor (3).gif

DO NOT pass up this very rare opportunity!

Very serious, do not let this memory slip by.

Your grandchild will remember this 50 years from now.

Absolutely do the kidnap thing. Sounds like parents won’t say yes but remember, it’s easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Is 7:29 for our current win total?

It's an old coaching trick to help you remember what time it starts. Glanville started every one of his practices with our 1968 Frog team at 8:29, 8:34, 3:29, 3:31, 3:59, etc. You had to check the bulletin board to see what it was that day, but the mind clicks on the 29 or 59 a lot better than 00 or 30. Similar to the mind game of why pricing is set at $X.99 instead of $X+1.00.

OK, if you see an Amber Alert for a white Avalon with gold pinstripes, you haven't seen me.
School won’t give him to you without parental permission. Ask the easy parent, don’t tell the other one til after.

Back