Spring Practice starts today!

Jerry the Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
The 2017 season officially gets going today. Unfortunately we won't know much until after April 21, 2017 and the Spring game. It use to be that you could go down and watch practice and interact a bit with the players and form an opinion of what was going on and how things were shaping up but those days are long gone.

So we will have to rely on a few little snippets of information the media can pry from CPJ to formulate an opinion. I guess in the big scheme of things it is really not a huge thing but I miss being able to have more interaction with the team and participating as a fan like we could a few years back. It was a lot of fun and greatly enhanced the fan experience for me.

Go Jackets!

I don't know whether to give this post a like or a bigcry.

Anyway, thank goodness we will have some sort of football news to talk about in the near future.

Glad spring practice is here. I do miss the 'good ole days' when we could sit in on Saturday scrimmages with a couple hundred other fans.

Looking forward to seeing how the key position battles shake out. Still feeling optimistic about the 2017 season.

What does that mean? Who's BB?
giphy.gif

There should be at least one day at spring practice where invite all the Georgia HS coaches as special guests then run a bunch of plays we don't/won't ever run during a game just to make sure the UGa coaching staff spends the majority of hate week prepping for plays they won't see.

There should be at least one day at spring practice where invite all the Georgia HS coaches as special guests then run a bunch of plays we don't/won't ever run during a game just to make sure the UGa coaching staff spends the majority of hate week prepping for plays they won't see.

And then we should run it and win the mother ööööing game by running the play we've never ran before that they prepared all season for and still couldn't stop like the ööööing bitches that they are

Back