Spring Practice Wednesday March 19th.

C'mon guys can we JUST start and KEEP talking CONSTRUCTIVELY about the FUTURE of our football program??? ANYtime, yes ANYtime somebody starts a constructive, productive, informative thread about our Jackets, it turns into this griping, complaining, bickering garbage that is SO conterproductive to what SO many fans want to see out of this and any other GT board.

Try to remember to IGNORE the folks who want to tear down our program.

Thanks!!

well i like what i'm hearing from the guys that are attending practices i personally think we got the right coach and that he will get the job done. THANKS ALOT GTT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HELP ME AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
C'mon guys can we JUST start and KEEP talking CONSTRUCTIVELY about the FUTURE of our football program??? ANYtime, yes ANYtime somebody starts a constructive, productive, informative thread about our Jackets, it turns into this griping, complaining, bickering garbage that is SO conterproductive to what SO many fans want to see out of this and any other GT board.

Try to remember to IGNORE the folks who want to tear down our program.

Thanks!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Amen! GTT gave us a report that rates an A-PLUS. He took our inputs for what we personally wanted to know about within the overall picture and delivered. Lord knows I have shared my doucts but I don't think bickering on this thread is a cool way to repay GTT.

Originally posted by 33jacket:
That is b/c Chan didn't know the team as well as he did this year. What begs the better question "Why wasn't O'Learys team Chan inherited tougher?"
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It doesn't appear that Chan knew anything about coaching college ball last year. We were sold a bill (resume) of goods about how great he would be from day one and anybody that watched the games knows that was far from the truth.

And it wasn't a case of inheriting a team that wasn't tough. Anyone that is honest knows that Coach O'leary was tough and his teams were tough.

But it was the case of a pro coach coming in and not requiring any discipline of the team. Last year's team had just about as much discipline, hair-do's, and ear rings as a punk rock concert.....totally attributed to Chan's decision to have lax discipline.

Maybe the fact that all these reports talk about how much Chan has changed show he has finally learned something from his first year fiasco.

the biggest mistake gailey made last year was to be overly reliant on BoB

Originally posted by ylojk8:
the biggest mistake gailey made last year was to be overly reliant on BoB
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">How do we or anyone know he was reliant on Coach O'Brien all the time? I don't know who he was reliant on but based on some of his statements after games in the paper, it sounded like he overruled offensive stuff on numerous occasions during the season.

We can only speculate unless there's some first hand knowledge from the coach himself, and I don't think he's going to come on this board and do that.

Just got home from viewing practice March 21, Friday,and spending some time with GT friends.

The posters that posted on this thread on Friday for the most part other than a few pointed me in the direction I'm going to take with respect to posting reports of practices on this board.

And we THANK YOU GTT more than we can express for all the hard work you do and the passion you show for GT football!! You KNOW us out of towners are VERY grateful!

THANKS A MILLION!!!

P.S. Look forward to your next report on Friday's practice!

Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
And we THANK YOU GTT more than we can express for all the hard work you do and the passion you show for GT football!! You KNOW us out of towners are VERY grateful!

THANKS A MILLION!!!

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'd be out of my mind to post a report on practice and have it turn into a thread like this one has.
pat.gif
MasterB wasn't at practice Friday, and he will not be there today as well. I'm sure there will be some people giving some things that went on. There is always RR.com, ajc, and macon tele.

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:

THANKS A MILLION!!!

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'd be out of my mind to post a report on practice and have it turn into a thread like this one has.
pat.gif
MasterB wasn't at practice Friday, and he will not be there today as well. I'm sure there will be some people giving some things that went on. There is always RR.com, ajc, and macon tele.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Hey GTT: I don't blame you for how you feel. I probably would stop giving reports myself if I was you. I could not understand how this thread disintergrated into a mudslinging match. Our loss.

I know right where you're coming from, GTT, but I still hate to lose your reports.

GTT, I really appreciate the reports that you take the time give us!! I hope you will keep it up!!!

GTT, please don't let a couple of sour apples spoil it for the rest of us! We out-of-towners deeply appreciate the personal touch that one of our own adds to the process!

Those of you, and you know who you are, either keep adverse comments to yourself or start your own thread!

GTT, thanx again and keep up the good work!!

drinking.gif
drinking.gif
drinking.gif

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
Just got home from viewing practice March 21, Friday,and spending some time with GT friends.

The posters that posted on this thread on Friday for the most part other than a few pointed me in the direction I'm going to take with respect to posting reports of practices on this board.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GTT you know i work on the base down here and i'm on overtime right now .Your the only practice poster i have PLEASE DON'T STOP POSTING BECAUSE OF SOME OF THESE CLOWNS.
pat.gif

Back