Statement win @ MBS - Press Repository

Cunningham was one of Collins' few remaining supporters after the NIU game. He's walking tall today.

Good call on Cunningham. He showed some guts by not piling on. You listening, Bradley?
Cunningham is an idiot. he picked UNC to roll in his Saturday picks. He’s a big lad licker.

Good call on Cunningham. He showed some guts by not piling on. You listening, Bradley?
Bradly has been known for years as a UGAg cheerleader. He slams GT because it is what his fanbois expect

Perspective from the opponent

Let's give Mack Brown the last word: "I can't figure out why North Carolina is 9-20 in Atlanta," he said on the THSN. "It makes no sense to me why certain places are harder to play than others. I've been doing this a long time and still can't figure it out...I'm embarrassed by the way we played. It makes you want to throw up, honestly. I hate it for our fans because they've been so good."

Sims final TD run was reminiscent of when PJ Daniels took a long run to the house against UNC at BDS in the 4th to put the nail in the coffin when UNC needed a stop. Good times

College football winners, losers, overreactions for Week 4: Arkansas a top-10 team, new ACC favorite emerges - CBSSports.com

ACC favorites: Clemson won 36 straight games against unranked opponents dating back to a famous Kelly Bryant loss at Syracuse in 2017. The Tigers' luck finally ran out as it followed up a six-point win over Georgia Tech with a 27-21 double-overtime loss against NC State. Losing this kind of game is a seminal moment for this iteration of the program. The Tigers have hit on consecutive transcendent runs in a row, but Dabo Swinney's program is very publicly falling back towards the pack.

One state away, the bottom fell out on No. 21 North Carolina. Georgia Tech entered the matchup at 1-2 with the lone win coming over an FCS opponent. The Jackets responded by more than doubling UNC in a 45-22 win. To give perspective, the last time UNC lost that badly, Larry Fedora was still the coach the Heels were on the wrong end of a 47-10 beatdown against Miami in 2018. The shine is gone from Mack Brown's honeymoon phase. Now, it's onto results.

College football winners, losers, overreactions for Week 4: Arkansas a top-10 team, new ACC favorite emerges - CBSSports.com

ACC favorites: Clemson won 36 straight games against unranked opponents dating back to a famous Kelly Bryant loss at Syracuse in 2017. The Tigers' luck finally ran out as it followed up a six-point win over Georgia Tech with a 27-21 double-overtime loss against NC State. Losing this kind of game is a seminal moment for this iteration of the program. The Tigers have hit on consecutive transcendent runs in a row, but Dabo Swinney's program is very publicly falling back towards the pack.
Is Coastal Carolina the best team in SC this year?

The ACC is a crap shoot this year and our schedule does not look so daunting today as a the preseason pundits predicted. Who knows? Boston College may be the toughest team left.

Charlie Thomas: National defensive player of the week @ Pro Football Network

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LB Charlie Thomas, Georgia Tech
Week 4 of college football ruined the ACC. Georgia Tech sent North Carolina back to the drawing board thanks to a defense that made life tough for the Tar Heels. This weekend, Charlie Thomas lived in North Carolina’s backfield and produced 4.5 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks. The Yellow Jackets were in danger of falling to 1-3 but held one of the most explosive offenses in the country well under their averages.

Back