Stay Classy Dwags...

I'm curious on the video if the person with the backpack was wearing UGA gear.....pretty obvious then

I doubt the thief was after the playbook. Any bag left unattended anywhere in Atlanta is likely to get stolen

Don't forget removed a Florida defensive player with an illegal chop block on the first series of the UGAg/UF game

I doubt the thief was after the playbook. Any bag left unattended anywhere in Atlanta is likely to get stolen
Inside a locked hotel room in a high end hotel? Auburn coach has the same problem occur in the same hotel?

Thats an amazing ööööing coincidence.

Inside a locked hotel room in a high end hotel? Auburn coach has the same problem occur in the same hotel?

Locked doors don't stop thieves .

The article said several of the stolen items were found later in a 3rd floor restroom, but the playbook hasn't been found yet. Why keep that if it's a petty thief after cash?

Article says he left backpack in a meeting room, nothing about being locked. Just curious, where did you hear that?

The article said several of the stolen items were found later in a 3rd floor restroom, but the playbook hasn't been found yet. Why keep that if it's a petty thief after cash?
How much you think a Bama fan would pay for a National Championship playbook?

Article says he left backpack in a meeting room, nothing about being locked. Just curious, where did you hear that?
From this article:

https://auburn.247sports.com/Articl...ses-laptop-stolen-before-Peach-Bowl-113578781

Alabama defensive line coach Karl Dunbar had a backpack stolen out of a secure conference room the Saturday before Monday night’s College Football Playoff national championship game against Georgia, according to FOX 10 in Atlanta. The backpack included a defensive playbook, Dunbar’s passport, two cell phones, a laptop and cash. A police report was filed.

The conference room was supposedly secure and designated as a meeting room for the Alabama defensive staff.

Why would he have his passport? Do you need a passport to come to Atlanta from Tuscaloosa?
I always travel with my passports. I had a situation once where I travelled domestically without it and while away from home had an emergency come up that required international travel. I had to fly home then fly to the emergency location, which delayed my arrival.

Back