Sting Talk

Highriser987

Dodd-Like
Wow, and yall get mad when I bump a 5 month old thread lol. I have been a member of the hive for a little while, although I dont use it much. By the way, does anyone ever put together a stingtalk get together? THat sure would be fun to meet everyone in person, talk shop etc. :)

Last edited:

gtfan

Sith Lord
Staff member
Wow, and yall get mad when I bump a 5 month old thread lol. I have been a member of the hive for a little while, although I dont use it much. By the way, does anyone ever put together a stingtalk get together? THat sure would be fun to meet everyone in person, talk shop etc. :)
intent is the big issue. If the person who "bumped" this were doing so to distract, disrupt, or be a nuisance he/she would be cooling their heels.

I will say b/c stingtalk has grown we are being forced to get involved more and keep the trains running on time.

I assure you beestorm and I HATE to moderate.

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
intent is the big issue. If the person who "bumped" this were doing so to distract, disrupt, or be a nuisance he/she would be cooling their heels.

I will say b/c stingtalk has grown we are being forced to get involved more and keep the trains running on time.

So are you or Beestorm actually Mussolini?

Highriser987

Dodd-Like

If yall need help I would be happy to help mod! :)