Stinger Mobile Passes

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
For people on the fringe as to whether or not to buy season tickets, this is a great option. For those of us that 80K, just buy real season tickets and support the program.

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
https://ramblinwreck.com/stingerpass/

With these passes starting at $149 each ($249 for guaranteed lower level seats) that guarantee you a seat at every home game(7 this year), it’s hard to go wrong. The biggest drawback is that you don’t know where your seats will be until you’re on campus and “check-in” before kickoff (You have to be within one mile of the stadium to check-in and receive the ticket), but from my experience there really aren’t any bad seats in Bobby Dodd.

I think there were only about 800 or so passes available last season, so keep that in mind if you’re thinking about pulling the trigger on them but haven’t.
It does have the ability to transfer tickets. I think you enter their email and they receive an email with a link.
You can also buy an additional (guest) tickets with either pass.

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
Well, the limit is 4 and I needed 5.
Buy a set of 2 with one account and 3 with another. You can request that the groups are seated together in the app. I've never done this but they claim it can be done.