StingTalk Chat at 9pm Sunday Night the 18!!

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
Come on in guys and gals. We're less than two weeks till toe meets leather!

I'm beyond pumped about this season! Fan day hit the spot with me!!

The highlight is always meeting and talking with players, coaches, and fans. BUT, going over to BDS with my uncles who's been a huge GT fan all of his life was special. Walking under the north stands with him reading the national championshipS sign on the score board while looking around in awe of the changeover at BDS was just awesome. He was blown away as many others will be as well. He was rattling off memories in that place going way way back saying it doesn't look the same, but he was sure smiling! He got up on the south and north stands and banged a bit making noise as the students will come Aug 31. "OH MY! IT'S GOING TO BE NOISY IN HERE!"

The players have a couple of weeks to get ready for Vandy. Wednesday the practices will be closed.

Looking forward to seeing us get healthy after two-a-days and ironing out the game plan to BEAT VANDY!

Come on in tonight. I know everyone is excited like me!

Another note... Fox Sports Net South is having a feature on GT Football tonight. Said to be a "indebth season preview" on Southers Sports Report.

This will air 10PM tonight!

Another thing. We'll auction off Goldtimer's famous GT hat tonight in chat.

Proceeds to go towards purchase of my enhansed seating next season.
grin.gif
shocked.gif
wink.gif

The heck you say!

Almost didn't open this thread, but sure glad I did!

You know you won't live to see the kickoff if you don't have that hat in the condition you found it 3 hours before kickoff!
bash.gif

But, since I'm sure you've been declared the World's Greatest GT Fan by AFRJacket at one time or another (who hasn't been?), I'm sure I could talk the GTAA into spreading your ashes on the Flats at homecoming, thereby forever immortalizing GTTerriffic as a great Tech fan, master of Vanilla Practice Reports ;-)

You know I'm just messing with you Goldtimer. Will certainly take good care of your hat before it gets back into your hands.
bigthumbup.gif

I know. I'm not worried about it at all, and really appreciate your keeping it in safe keeping for me; even though it's become such an integral part of my GT ID that not having it feels like losing my wallet.
pat.gif

Back