Stingtalk Expeditionary Force 10.12.24 - Capture the Clown

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Akinji and notCoachJohnson, two grizzled veterans of the Stingtalk Expeditionary Force, are preparing for their latest mission: "Capture the Clown." Their target is Chapel Hill, where Georgia Tech will clash with North Carolina, but their real objective is bringing down the despised enemy commander, Clown Collins, whose strategic blunders and smug grin have earned the ire of the Expeditionary Force. Armed with unwavering loyalty to the Yellow Jackets and disdain for all things Tar Heel, Akinji and notCoachjohnson will venture deep into hostile territory this Saturday. Their orders are clear: infiltrate Kenan Memorial Stadium, disrupt enemy morale, and execute the mission with maximum fan fervor. Failure is not an option.

No he'll be at your mom's house

You decide who's getting stabbed there
I was gonna say the same about your mom for the postgame but I don’t care for trailer trash.

Is the Expeditionary Force also known as the Rough Riders? Cuz that would make sense

Is the Expeditionary Force also known as the Rough Riders? Cuz that would make sense

1728647752560.png

Somebody gonna get stabbed.
Well, that's kind of the whole point of the expedition. I have offered tactical support to the mission and will have my tactical mil spec discreet camo courier bag on hand to address whatever challenges arise during the exercise.

And because I think ahead, I even painted a big red clown nose on the the black drawstring hood we'll be using.

My goal will be to have UNC fans around us join in the Geffrey heckling when when they are down 30 going into the fourth. It'll be a beautiful "unite the clans" moment. Then gonna celebrate with a Waffle House stop on the way home, because we are taking it back.

Akinji and notCoachJohnson, two grizzled veterans of the Stingtalk Expeditionary Force, are preparing for their latest mission: "Capture the Clown." Their target is Chapel Hill, where Georgia Tech will clash with North Carolina, but their real objective is bringing down the despised enemy commander, Clown Collins, whose strategic blunders and smug grin have earned the ire of the Expeditionary Force. Armed with unwavering loyalty to the Yellow Jackets and disdain for all things Tar Heel, Akinji and notCoachjohnson will venture deep into hostile territory this Saturday. Their orders are clear: infiltrate Kenan Memorial Stadium, disrupt enemy morale, and execute the mission with maximum fan fervor. Failure is not an option.
First, don't mention the option.
Second, do you save Clown from that thing that has taken up residence on his head or do you save the creature that is apparently trying to live off Clown's brain power but is obviously dying from starvation?
Third, this ain't no picnic and this ain't no capture mission, either. (I just wanted to get a Minutemen reference in there. Long live D Boon)

Back