StinGTalk Prediction Contest kaput?

I thought your favorite feature was bitching about our baseball coach and our baseball student athletes?
3a7.jpg

@coit 's Season Prediction Contest is superior IMO.

Nah, I like the Pred Con. I have been doing the rec.sport.football.college prediction contest for most of the past 30+ years. Finished top 5 several times and 2nd place one season. That one you pick straight up, but order about 20 games by order of confidence. Fun format. I like our format here as well, just wish they had more games.

Nah, I like the Pred Con. I have been doing the rec.sport.football.college prediction contest for most of the past 30+ years. Finished top 5 several times and 2nd place one season. That one you pick straight up, but order about 20 games by order of confidence. Fun format. I like our format here as well, just wish they had more games.

ugh, not a big fan of confidence pools. thanks in advance for running yours.

Aw c'mon, just because I luckily won the last one, don't spoil da party!

Aw c'mon, just because I luckily won the last one, don't spoil da party!
Need to reinstate the Prediction Contest Hall of Fame to recognize the winners and top five. The competition and trying to finish on top is half the fun of it. I luckily won the 2017 contest.

Hope we are able to have a prediction contest this year. It'll bring a little sense of normalcy for the season.. Thanks.

Wow! Is the PC actually done? That's not right in any universe, even a multi-asterisked season. Somebody is gonna have multiple suicides on their hands.....ok, hyperbole right, well maybe excess drinking on top of excess drinking then? C'mon guys, save some livers!

Back