Stingtalk's 20th Anniversary.

I started lurking around here in 2014 and haven't looked back. I feel like we're one big happy family with a few FU's now and then. It's an honor :)

Started here for great football insight. Stay for memes and Star Wars references. Thanks!

Joined in the first year. Remember one of my colleagues in OIT referring me over from the other site. Wasted several days of any kind of work productivity during the Dede thread.

Happy Anniversary!

Edit - on a side note, it's been rumored that the old (retired) GT Parking and Transportation logo was inspired by the StinGTalk logo.
1638156395092.png

Judge for yourselves. :cooleek:

Last edited:
Joined in the first year. Remember one of my colleagues in OIT referring me over from the other site. Wasted several days of any kind of work productivity during the Dede thread.

Happy Anniversary!

Edit - on a side note, it's been rumored that the old (retired) GT Parking and Transportation logo was inspired by the StinGTalk logo.
1638156395092.png

Judge for yourselves. :cooleek:

I was co-oping at IBM when we fired Chan. I spent at least 80% of the day we hired CPJ huddled in the server room refreshing StingTalk.

Good times.

Joined up when GoJackets ööööed up its UI during the Scout/247 Sports transition. Haven't looked back, although I mostly lurk. This is definitely the best GT fan site on the internet. Love all you öööös.
You didn’t say “no homo.”

Congrats, @BeeStorm and happy 20th anniversary to me and all you OG öööööööööööös. I'm disappointed in myself for exceeding a self-imposed limit of one post per month, but the good memes won't post themselves so here I am.

Hope y'all are alive and kicking for the next 20. Cheers!

Last edited:
That's amazing to me. Congratulations Beestorm! I've been here for 20 years!

GTTerrific -- great to hear you are still around - I have been more a lurker for a long time now... but you and I used to have great "discussions" on here.... hard to believe I joined this 20 years ago... thanks for your work Beestorm!! much appreciated

GTTerrific -- great to hear you are still around - I have been more a lurker for a long time now... but you and I used to have great "discussions" on here.... hard to believe I joined this 20 years ago... thanks for your work Beestorm!! much appreciated
Good to hear from you Jacketguy! Yes. We sure did!

Great website. I learn a lot more about what’s going on with the program on Stingtalk any other source. Lots of insight from folks that hane been following GT football for decades.

Back