Stop Responding to the BS "Dont' Play UGA" Thread anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
My original post was about Surviving in Today's College Football Situation. Georgia Tech needs to break away like Texas A&M did against Texas. Our focus should be getting into the Big Ten and the only way to do that is to focus on US, not UGA. My God, does anybody actually listen in the Tech MBA programs?

Look at A&M, they broke away and have enjoyed growing success in the toughest division in D1. Now Texas joined their conference (desperately I might add).

There is plenty of opportunity out there, we should grab some of it. Play CU because they are in conference, play ND every couple of years. But we can't do it. all.

Look at Cincinatti. They stink in football historically. Create a couple of 10-1 years and it's amazing what can happen. Tech has a lot of issues to overcome, playing a Top Five Schedule is incredibly dumb right now. Win a little bit, bring a few fans, and then demonstrate why we are a good potential for another conference. TRYING TO DO IT ALL HAS NEVER BEEN WHAT WE ARE ABOUT AND NEVER WILL BE, AND WE ARE DESPERATE TO FIND A HOME IN THE FOOTBALL.

1661732260315.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back