Sudden victory

luckyjacket

Varsity Lurker
I can't believe it, but I am about to be thrown out of my second TECH board.I thought this place represented free thought, with no regard to kissing ass to the board hierarchy. Who cares..

All dissenters here that adhere to a strict policy of "innocent until proven guilty" will never use qualitative facts and further information to make wise opinions on the state of Tech football.

Quantitatively, 7-5 racks up satifactorally in history. However, this 7-5 is as bad as we could be from a quality standpoint. If we lose to NCSU, and then beat ugag 51-7, or any score that we win, yes it looks good.

That is not the way it happened, and that is why all true TECH men with resources will now step in and DEMAND a change for the better.

Anyone with a computer and a modem can chip in their opinion, but there is a group of low key TECH men that will now make their opinions heard.

Its about time.

LuckyJacket, if you get thrown off this board, you probably have crossed the line bigtime. The administrators of this board are very lenient with our posts.

Of course, it should be common knowledge, you cannot attack posters or people personally on any boards. The administrators can become liable if they allow posts that defame others.

wink.gif

Originally posted by luckyjacket:
That is not the way it happened, and that is why all true TECH men with resources will now step in and DEMAND a change for the better.

Anyone with a computer and a modem can chip in their opinion, but there is a group of low key TECH men that will now make their opinions heard.

Its about time.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">lucky,

I don't know how many times you've heard this, but you cannot judge a coach in his 1st year at a job! The only coach I'll point out is Lou Holtz, who actually regressed in his 1st year at South Carolina, even though there's COUNTLESS other examples.! This year we have a chance to repeat our performance of last year. Just like last year, we lost games we should have won, and we had some quality wins. However, last year we didn't have a new coach, coaching staff, or QB!

How hard is that to understand? Damn!

I am not a South Carolina fan. I think that Holtz lost every game his first year. If not, they lost all that counted. That being said, If Lou lost control of his team, and eventually his team quit against Clemson... then you possibly have a valid point. If S.C. worked its collective tail off in all its losses,you do not have a point.

My concern this season is not as much about wins and losses as it is about quality effort from the team, and a semblance of a clue from the coaching staff. Without both, we will suck.

Thanks. I forgot where I was for a moment (if I knew how to insert an icon here, it would be the smiley face). I appreciate the freedom of speech, and agree with the ban on personal attacks. Objective criticism is completely different, in my opinion, even when the critical remark flies in the face of popular opinion! Thanks.

Back