Support GT Everyday

GMC 68

Varsity Lurker
Okay fans I agree that our season isn’t off to the start that we would like. However there is something we can do. Lets all wear our Tech colors everyday to work, church, school, etc. (Assuming your dress code allows it. If not wear your GT lapel pin.) Send emails, letters, cards, etc to the players. You can do this through the Athletic Department. Lets not be like other schools’ fans and only support during the good times. We are true fans – lets support our team no matter what! We will prove to the world that The Georgia Institute of Technology is the classiest and greatest place on the planet. To paraphrase Reggie Ball – We will be winners!

Great idea. I've been doing it everyday here in Nashville, Tn for over 10 years now and I can tell you Nashville is not a big GT town (zippo, nada, the barren waste land. i actually had a person seriously ask me if wasn't Atlanta in Alabama! 'atlanta, oh! that's in Alabama, right?').

Time to turn the pride on.

Hey gnats67,
Any help on where RV's can park on or very near the stadium at Vandy? We got at least 4 RVs coming up Friday afternoon. Please send me an E-Mail.

I agree with you GMC. Tech fans need to support Tech by demanding proper change in the administration every single day until it happens.

Tech fans have a history of "if you can't say something nice...." as our way of showing support for the team. Thats not helping this team get better.

Back