Sweet 16 and Beyond

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Zags will not öööö around against Baylor

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
Exceptional gameplan by UCLA. Hard to feel sorry for a program that’s got 11 banners hanging from the rafters but damn...I felt awful for those kids. That was a rip-your-still-beating-heart out in front of you and your entire family kind of shot. Ouch!

Exceptional gameplan by UCLA. Hard to feel sorry for a program that’s got 11 banners hanging from the rafters but damn...I felt awful for those kids. That was a rip-your-still-beating-heart out in front of you and your entire family kind of shot. Ouch!
That they will remember and have to rewatch the rest of their lives

Sort of like 2nd and 26

The Jacket

The Coat
Zags will not öööö around against Baylor
I had Gonzaga vs Baylor for the final in my bracket. I picked Baylor to win it, though I also believed that they were the only team that could stand a chance against Zags. I doubt we'll get a game like we had tonight, but it should still be a good one.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
That was Duke-Kentucky good. An epic game that was extremely well played.

swampsting

Dodd-Like
Zags already favored by 4.5.
I figured they'd be favored. But not by more than 2.5.

cincyjacket

Dodd-Like
And to think UCLA was in the play-in game and almost didn't win that one (won in OT).

Skydog

Eat a Peach
This guy is a piece of work, lol!

in think we have reached a point where logo shots aren't lucky anymore. ie Trae Young and more importantly Steph Curry. Kids have been emulating and practicing those shots for years.

now if it's a heaved baseball pass from opposite baseline that's different.

either way Bayless is an idiot.

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
in think we have reached a point where logo shots aren't lucky anymore. ie Trae Young and more importantly Steph Curry. Kids have been emulating and practicing those shots for years.

now if it's a heaved baseball pass from opposite baseline that's different.

either way Bayless is an idiot.
Exactly. He acts like that was the only "lucky" shot in the entire game. It would be lucky if Bayless made it, but probably a 20% shot from Suggs.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
Exactly. He acts like that was the only "lucky" shot in the entire game. It would be lucky if Bayless made it, but probably a 20% shot from Suggs.
Not agreeing with Skip but a bank 3 with 3 seconds left isn’t 20% imo

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
Not agreeing with Skip but a bank 3 with 3 seconds left isn’t 20% imo
He ran the court, set his feet, and shot as I recall. It wasn't a running heave.

And the game was tied, they weren't losing. So at worst it goes to another OT.

cincyjacket

Dodd-Like
It reminded me of James Forrest shot to beat USC. I just watched it on YouTube and the refs made a clock error. We only had 0.8 seconds to inbound and shoot. It should have been 1.3 seconds. Obviously, didn't matter though.