Sweet 16 and Beyond

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
An epic game and both teams deserve credit for an unreal effort. Seems somewhat ironic to me that UCLA was a huge underdog as the David in this scenario trying to slay the Gonzagan Goliaths. The UCLA of my youth was John Wooden coaching Gail Goodrich, Lew Alcindor, Bill Walton, Keith Wilkes, and Marques Johnson to 9 titles in 11 years. And here we have Gonzaga pulling off a last second miracle to preserve what may be the first undefeated champion since Bobby Knight and Indiana in 1976. UNLV, and Kentucky have failed since then, maybe the Zags can do it.

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
An epic game and both teams deserve credit for an unreal effort. Seems somewhat ironic to me that UCLA was a huge underdog as the David in this scenario trying to slay the Gonzagan Goliaths. The UCLA of my youth was John Wooden coaching Gail Goodrich, Lew Alcindor, Bill Walton, Keith Wilkes, and Marques Johnson to 9 titles in 11 years. And here we have Gonzaga pulling off a last second miracle to preserve what may be the first undefeated champion since Bobby Knight and Indiana in 1976. UNLV, and Kentucky have failed since then, maybe the Zags can do it.
Could Mark Few become UNC’s next head coach?

goldbybirth

This space for rent
Skip Bayless is really bitter about life. Anything, and everything.
No, it's his schtick. He started out on the radio here in Dallas and found out that being controversial and argumentative make him money. It's the same with Screaming A. Smith. Their hot takes are quite calculated.

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
No, it's his schtick. He started out on the radio here in Dallas and found out that being controversial and argumentative make him money. It's the same with Screaming A. Smith. Their hot takes are quite calculated.
Screaming A Smith, hahah I like that!

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
Not sure that's the best move. I don't know how much he makes right now but I'm sure that UNC can pay significantly more than a Catholic school. (CSB, one of my old HS classmates is a professor there) Not sure what he wants re: lifestyle, less pressure, sainted status on campus if he wins the NCAA versus generational compensation.

The Jacket

The Coat
He's just a clown that tries to be controversial. It's worked well for him in the sports talk/yell at the other host world.
This. The only function served by people like Bayless is saying whatever will get people talking about them, retweeting their nonsense, and clicking links.

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
I think he is a big time family man I can’t see him forcing a move across the country that isn’t really necessary to achieve his goals and only adds more stress to his life.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
that's some hall of fame level offensive rebounding by baylor

ClydeBrick

All Being Master of Time Space & Dimension
Jeez, miss the first 4 minutes and the damn thing is over.