Syracuse GWG Uniforms

1000001234.jpg

Old school. So are these a throwback now?

We can’t make everyone in this fanbase happy.
I like all of them, but if they're a throwback then it seems like we'll probably only wear the GWG once per year. And plus it's all Tech really wore for decades until recently, it's just weird to see them called "old school"

1000001234.jpg

Old school. So are these a throwback now?
I really think the white helmets are our primary look now and the gold helmets are only for special occasions. I think we only wore the gold helmets 3 times last year. Lousiville, SC State, and the black watch gold helmet against BG. Even in CFB 25, it has Tech's primary helmet being the white one.

hq720.jpg

I really think the white helmets are our primary look now and the gold helmets are only for special occasions. I think we only wore the gold helmets 3 times last year. Lousiville, SC State, and the black watch gold helmet against BG. Even in CFB 25, it has Tech's primary helmet being the white one.

hq720.jpg

And yet somehow the band looks like they're wearing civil war uniforms and there's zero white in the crowd at all.

hq720.jpg
I prefer gold helmets but I love the whites. It would just be nice to have some kind of consistency I guess, rather than the Oregon routine of a new uniform or combo for each game.

Nice Football Tweet
I’ll preface this with : I really don’t care what we wear. But, my opinion is that it looks goofy that the helmet, metallic numerically, and pants are all different colors. I like the iced out look.

There has been a pleasant restraint in the use of Blue so far. I mean, zero Blue would be ideal, but I'm not a fascist - this is acceptable.

And spealing of Blue . . . öööö Clown.

Back