T Day - Spring Game

lawtool1

Varsity Lurker
Has the date of the spring game been announced yet? I see that the Pi Mile run is on April 13, and thought that was sometimes coordinated with the spring game.

In his last press conference CGC indicated spring practice would start on Tuesday March 26 and would be every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Following that to its logical conclusion means the last practice would be on April 27........and would usually be the spring game date.

Interesting that final exams start on April 25 so maybe it will be earlier.

I heard the hold up in announcing the date is finalizing the deal for the Ludicrous concert at halftime

In his last press conference CGC indicated spring practice would start on Tuesday March 26 and would be every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Following that to its logical conclusion means the last practice would be on April 27........and would usually be the spring game date.

Interesting that final exams start on April 25 so maybe it will be earlier.

I heard the hold up in announcing the date is finalizing the deal for the Ludicrous concert at halftime
He’s demanding the red condoms be pulled from the packs

I know you all are joking but I would seriously be surprised if CGC didn’t try to get a performance ala outkast or someone similar to play during half time.

I know you all are joking but I would seriously be surprised if CGC didn’t try to get a performance ala outkast or someone similar to play during half time.
I hope he does do something to get some butts in seats. Hopefully it's not too close to finals so we can get students to show up. Maybe he can talk professors into a bonus 5 points on exam for attending spring game. :lol2:

Any class or exams should take a back seat to the T Day game.

How many classes or exams do students get to experience in 4 years? How many T Days?

Besides, during Dodd's heyday, the HillNerds never objected to taking the proceeds from T Day to be used for academic ships.

CGC is paid a lot more than they are for a reason. His success brings in more to the GTAA AND the school.

Karma is a B, and she is back in heat.

Back