Tailgating around Mercedes

Bibb Stinger

Varsity Lurker
Any suggestions for parking lots around Mercedes B. Stadium, that's friendly to tailgating and likely to have Tech fans?
Thanks

The official Stingtalk tailgate will be the Home Depot lot and you’re welcome to join us. I do not know about the other lots. I have only ever parked in HD for our Benz games.

I wonder if Tech could have sold some on campus parking for tailgating with shuttles to the stadium.

Does anyone have a blue lot pass I can purchase? Seems like that lot is sold out. Any other suggestions?

We bought 4 spots in Blue Lot. had sold out too quick. Question: On the MBS site it say lots open 4 hours before game time. The Text we got today and the Saturday hour by hour schedule HBP says lots open 5 hours before. Which is it?

We bought 4 spots in Blue Lot. had sold out too quick. Question: On the MBS site it say lots open 4 hours before game time. The Text we got today and the Saturday hour by hour schedule HBP says lots open 5 hours before. Which is it?
Home Depot Backyard link says 4.5! lol

I'm a Falcons season ticket holder.

My routine looks like this:
Fill up a disposable cooler bag from Publix with some refreshments.
Ride MARTA down from Medical Center.
Once down there I get a big beer from TJs Sandwiches in the CNN center.
Walk around the stadium / join a tailgate or just go into the stadium.

I'm parking in Blue lot.
May stop to see Rules
Go into stadium.
Buy hotdog, coke zero, fries whatever
Watch us win

So, I went to buy Orange/Silver lot, but they are now sold out. Couple questions…

Has anyone had any experience parking at Ruby, The Center, or Sapphire? Or even the Aquarium for Benz games?

Next question, do any of these lots accept drive ups and you just pay on spot? I went to the UL game last year and I can’t remember.

Back