Take A Mydol Break...

Techcaster

Varsity Lurker
Some of you PMS'ers...There's good news for you to shred. I just wanted to enlighten you to the fact that Travis Chambers just verbaled to us over ugag and lswho but i'm sure there must be something else wrong like we're not recruiting the state of Ga
Oh wait. He's from Chamblee.
Okay maybe he's another sleeper. No wrong again.
3 star ajc Top 50.
Just thought i'd let you know some good news.
Now back to your regular b------ sessions!
pat.gif

By the way. Some of you guys maybe ought to stay away from Homecoming. Too much Tech.
All day long. I love Homecoming. But for dawgs...i can see why beedawg and others wouldn't like it.
Have it boys.
GO JACKETS! Ya remember that's our team just in case ya forgot!
laugh.gif

Originally posted by Techcaster:
Some of you PMS'ers...There's good news for you to shred. I just wanted to enlighten you to the fact that Travis Chambers just verbaled to us over ugag and lswho but i'm sure there must be something else wrong like we're not recruiting the state of Ga
3 star ajc Top 50.
pat.gif

By the way. Some of you guys maybe ought to stay away from Homecoming. Too much Tech.
All day long. I love Homecoming. But for dawgs...i can see why beedawg and others wouldn't like it.
Have it boys.
laugh.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Sounds like they are doing a good job recruiting just like Bill O'Brien, Lance Thompson, David Kelly, Ted Roof, and George O'Leary did. Let's pray that Nix, Geiss, Tenuta, Spencer, and Gailey have the discipline to get these kids playing at a DIV 1 level and produce wins over UGA, and compete for the ACC Championship. He looks like a Daryl Smith type. Good job.

TC, the "key" word is "verbaled."

Verbal's are non-binding.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Until signing day all commits are non-binding. And, yes, occasionally an 18 year old will change his mind, but it's the exception rather than the rule.

You saying we shouldn't be excited over this kid commiting to us? You saying he ain't gonna sign with us? You trying to diminish any and everything good that Gailey accomplishes? You just get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Originally posted by Techcaster:
3 star ajc Top 50.
pat.gif

Have it boys.
laugh.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Also, this is a great one but for it to be a solid class this year we need minimum, minimum of 5 OFF lineman and 3-5 DEF lineman out of the 25 we have to give. GOT TO HAVE THE LINES IN THIS CLASS.

Gnome I agree 100%. We need a bunch of linemen this year, I can't remember the last time we signed 8-10 line types in one class. We've been living on the edge it seems like since Ross was here.

Originally posted by ncjacket:
Gnome I agree 100%. We need a bunch of linemen this year, I can't remember the last time we signed 8-10 line types in one class. We've been living on the edge it seems like since Ross was here.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yea, it seems like one year it would be def. and the next it would be offensive linemen, but we havent had 25 scholarships to give in I dont know how long. This is the time to beef it up, especially if Gailey wants to stick with his "Run the ball, Stop the run" philosophy out of the 2 wide offense.

There really is no need for pessimism on this guy's verbal. Sure, he could change his mind, but he decided he likes Tech over some very big time schools. That guys who could go to places like UGA, Michigan and Florida choose Tech is a very positive sign.

I've been somewhat critical of the "hurrays!" surrounding some of the early recruits. But this guy sounds solid. (Eric Williams and Cismesia did too).

Old Gold Bee, and gnome:

Soak your heads!!!!!!!!!

Come out a true ugager or supporter of G.T.....believe me, you both are mighty suspect!!

There is nothing so dirty as an inside traitor!!!!

Originally posted by techsamillion:
Old Gold Bee, and gnome:

Soak your heads!!!!!!!!!

Come out a true ugager or supporter of G.T.....believe me, you both are mighty suspect!!

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">chill my good friend. You have good intentions I know, but lets just focus on NCSU right now. You are just bringing attention to something that most people can simply ignore.

Saw Travis on Jamie Newburg's show on Fox Sports this evening and he looks and sounds in with both feet. Been camping at TECH since the eigth grade and always wanted to play in his home town. Somebody'd have to shanghai him, methinks.

Says he wants to be the best linebacker at TECH since Keith Brooking if not the best ever! Bold words but a very mannerly young man. Should be a great credit to TECH.

Look out!

TM;

I have forgotten more Tech football than
you have seen in your lifetime. By the
way take your name calling to the
DAWG VENT where you belong.

Want to compare?
You know, I was under the impression that this was a Tech board. Evidently, you have not perceived this truth, and have crowded in as a malcontent.
It is no surprise that you are most familiar with "Dawg VEnt"......You and most like most of us would be most happy if you would squat or hike and pee there instead of here. Don't forget it, sap, this is a TECH BOARD!!!!!!!!!

All I am saying is that I have been
disappointed more times that I can
count regarding an 18 year old making
a verbal commit to a school. I will
not be satsified until I see them sign
the dotted line.

Kind of touchy aren't we?

And like others who have posted we
need, huge OL's and DL's in great
numbers, so until I see this positions
in great numbers with their names on
the dotted lines........then and only
then will I be excited about recruiting!

Originally posted by oldgoldbee:

I have forgotten more Tech football than you have seen in your lifetime
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Seems you have forgotten most of the Tech football you have seen.

BTW, I wouldn't make comparisons about which you have no clue.

I've tolerated reading your posts for a long time and will continue to tolerate them because you have as much right to post as I do, but I had to say something.

The only redeeming feature of your posts is that it looks like poetry.

Preacher TM if you don't like what I
post you don't have to read it.

Are you really a preacher?????????

Originally posted by techsamillion:
Old Gold Bee, and gnome:

Soak your heads!!!!!!!!!

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Actually, if I was a UGAGer, I would want Gailey to do well, so that he isnt fired or leaves, because Richt certainly isnt worried about scheming us. By the way, Did you even read my posts. I'll spell it out for you: This looks like a good recruit. Great. Now lets get some more lineman that "look" good to. You need lots of them because you never know who will pan out. If this isnt common sense to you then you need to take a mydol or maybe get a lobotomy.

gnome,
I'm not saying that you are a ugager, but I don't see the logic in saying you would want Coach Gailey to do well if you were.

1. If Coach Gailey does well, then it stands to reason that the team is improving. Do you think they are saying "I hope they win the National Championship, that way they'll never fire his sorry butt?"

2. When Goff was at ugag, I wasn't pulling for him to succeed--that would mean I was pulling for ugag to succeed.

Sounds odd to me...

Does your post imply you want Coach Gailey to fail so he can get fired or am I falsely inferring that sentiment?

Originally posted by spellingbee:
gnome,
I'm not saying that you are a ugager, but I don't see the logic in saying you would want Coach Gailey to do well if you were.

1. If Coach Gailey does well, then it stands to reason that the team is improving. Do you think they are saying "I hope they win the National Championship, that way they'll never fire his sorry butt?"

2. When Goff was at ugag, I wasn't pulling for him to succeed--that would mean I was pulling for ugag to succeed.

Sounds odd to me...

Does your post imply you want Coach Gailey to fail so he can get fired or am I falsely inferring that sentiment?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I want nothing more than Tech to win every game. I dont believe that we have the organization at the top to support whatever coach we have- Braine. I dont think Gailey is the right man for Tech, but I would rather have an AD that we trust make that call. I dont have trust right now therefore, Gailey's anemic offense etc is magnified. GT has won with less talent than we have now. We have the talent to win 6 games this year. The Georgia stuff is tongue in cheek, but they are definitely not worried about the Gailey era. I wouldnt be. I hope he surprises me and proves me wrong. I have said before I will be the first to admit I was wrong.

Originally posted by The Gnome of Zurich:
I want nothing more than Tech to win every game. I dont believe that we have the organization at the top to support whatever coach we have- Braine. I dont think Gailey is the right man for Tech, but I would rather have an AD that we trust make that call. I dont have trust right now therefore, Gailey's anemic offense etc is magnified. GT has won with less talent than we have now. We have the talent to win 6 games this year. The Georgia stuff is tongue in cheek, but they are definitely not worried about the Gailey era. I wouldnt be. I hope he surprises me and proves me wrong. I have said before I will be the first to admit I was wrong.[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I tend to agree about Dave Braine. Nothing he has done lately makes me feel like the program is in good hands.

You may be right about having enough talent to win 6 games. However, winning 6 games this year might not be the best path to winning more games in the future.

My opionion is that Gailey looked at things and decided he would go with Ball over Suggs even if it costs us a few wins this year to put us in a better position to win next year.

Back