Taxslayer Bowl Crowd

BuckeyeJacket

Clear Whiskey Drinker
My daughter works at Academy. They have a few, but generally cheddar or gray or some other ööööty color.
They carry some nice GT Nike stuff, but it goes pretty quickly at the beginning of the season.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
My issue is that I generally want stuff I can wear other than games so I generally prefer just the GT on the pocket. I'm not going to wear anything that looks like a Tapout or Affliction shirt or something that has Georgia Tech starting on one shirt cuff and ending at the other. That stuff looks like the polydawg stuff bought at Walmart. I cannot find a gold golf style windbreaker or a gold jacket that meets these requirements.

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
Of course, HoH made a quick meal of those errant Wildkatzen, with the Habsburgers unveiling the "Holy Roller" offense which gained nearly 15,000 hectares on the ground

another gold & black victory

GTMom

Dodd-Like
Is this thread about where to buy Tech gear or the bowl crowd? The Tech side was well represented and the band stole the show from Kentucky's band. The Koontuckey fans around me said they were just happy to be there. The looks on their faces when our band played finally played the buzzweiser song was priceless!

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Is this thread about where to buy Tech gear or the bowl crowd? The Tech side was well represented and the band stole the show from Kentucky's band. The Koontuckey fans around me said they were just happy to be there. The looks on their faces when our band played finally played the buzzweiser song was priceless!
...Buzzweiser?

Keyser Soze

Likes Staff's Member
I sat next to a gay couple. Nothing against gay people.

Also, there was a kid who hates football.

öööö that kid.