"Tech doesn't win enough to be a real rival"

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
"Tech doesn\'t win enough to be a real rival"

This could/should be like the whole "man enough" quote for Georgia. If UGAg (and the media) thinks that, let's use that as bulletin board material and go over there give 'em a few hundred swift kicks to their Bulldog butts.

There is no justified reason for that kind of comment. Take a look...

- Tech has been to 6 straight bowls. Georgia has been to 6 straight bowls.

- Tech's record since 1997: 42-19 (26-14 in ACC). Georgia's record since 1997: 43-17 (27-13 in SEC). Tech is 3-2 vs UGAg in that time.

- Since 1990, Tech has: 2 ACC Titles and 1 National Title. What's Georgia got in that time? Not a damne thing. This year is only the third time they have finished higher than third in their division of the SEC.

And if Georgia's program is supposed to be more powerful than God, then that makes 3 wins in the last 4...excuse me, 4 wins in the last 5, including 3 in a row in Athens even more sweet.

2 1/2 hours to go...WHAT'S THE GOOD WORD?!?!?

Re: "Tech doesn\'t win enough to be a real rival"

You know how it is JJ. There are just some elements of society, particularly a large group within the (READ With Echo sound: B U L L D A W G
N A T I O N, who just throw around big words like "rival". They know they heard something like that before and it sounded good, so they feel a degree of intelligence by saying it themselves. We have to remember that the intellectual cream of the crop in college football wears silver britches.

I think he is referring to our 7-18 record against them in the last 25 meetings.

Reminds me of what Joe Horn said prior to the second Saints/Falcons game. The Falcons made him eat his words big time. Tech should do the same.

Back