Tech Memorabilia

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
So I was watching an episode of Pawn Stars and I noticed in one of the Items brought in(a 1932 bears program) that a tech player, Roy Lumpkin was listed. I thought man that’s pretty damn cool. So I wonder, what memorabilia exists out there or what do you have that you love regarding tech football? Obviously the holy grail 222-0 ball is in the College football hall of fame and will remain preserved. Whatcha got?
1608675163720.png

Edit: the game was Portsmouth Spartans vs the bears.

athensjacket

Varsity Lurker
So I was watching an episode of Pawn Stars and I noticed in one of the Items brought in(a 1932 bears program) that a tech player, Roy Lumpkin was listed. I thought man that’s pretty damn cool. So I wonder, what memorabilia exists out there or what do you have that you love regarding tech football? Obviously the holy grail 222-0 ball is in the College football hall of fame and will remain preserved. Whatcha got?
1608675163720.png

Father Lumpkin - Wikipedia

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
1608675163720.png

*da Bearssss