Tech men's team not returning to Atlanta. Josh Pastner has

IM79

Varsity Lurker
kidnapped the GA Tech men's basketball team and is holding them for ransom in North Carolina.

johncu

Dodd-Like
kidnapped the GA Tech men's basketball team and is holding them for ransom in North Carolina.

I assume some other teams will also do this. Can you imagine how bad it would suck to get eliminated from the NCAA tournament by COVID?

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Seems a little early. Would have waited til the ACCT. better safe than sorry I guess

cyptomcat

PostBot
Staff member

And then taking them to Indy

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
I had heard he was going to do this. I don’t know about the wisdom of being in a hotel that long. With college kids, keeping them in their routine as much as possible seems wise. I hope it works out.

JelloJacket

Flats Noob
I had heard he was going to do this. I don’t know about the wisdom of being in a hotel that long. With college kids, keeping them in their routine as much as possible seems wise. I hope it works out.
They should get a nice big house on Airbnb.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Once he knew we were the 4th seed they should have driven home. It’s a long wait and you are not near equipment to heal, etc. just my opinion...

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Once he knew we were the 4th seed they should have driven home. It’s a long wait and you are not near equipment to heal, etc. just my opinion...
Yea that was my concern. Amenities are so much better at home. I assume he have acces to a local gym, but hard to replace some of the other stuff

Old-Fashioned UGA Hater

Varsity Lurker
Yeah pretty long layover right? So that's five nights on the road until you travel to New York on Wednesday or do they get there on Monday or Tuesday? This could be awesome if they could use this time to practice with little distractions.

gtleviathan

Dodd-Like
Any chance one of the other Research Triangle schools allows us to use their facilities?