Tech Poster on ND Site.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
If you are here. You are not the kind of fan Tech needs

Tech fan? on ND board link

behead.gif
lightningzap.gif

That was a depressing read. Why would a GT fan be reading a Notre Dame message board for over a year and then make a post like that?

You answered your own question. It was probably a UGA fan posting as a Tech fan.

Father Time

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
You answered your own question. It was probably a UGA fan posting as a Tech fan.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I hadn't thought of that. Hopefully you're right.

Doesn't his following use of the words: "they and "their" indicate something? Indeed, either he is a mutt
or a pitifully poor specimen of a Tech fan.

His/Her quote:

"I'm not trying to make this a "woe is Tech" post, but they just expanded their stadium from about 44,000 to 55,000 seats. They will be hard pressed to sell out half of their home games."

Pitiful, just pitiful.
rolleyes.gif
frown.gif
rolleyes.gif

It is amazing how someone could be that pitifully stupid in every respect. I cannot think for one second that this person is indeed a GT Alum...he couldn't possibly have graduated and be that stupid and ignorant..impossible! Has to be a leghumper disguised as a Techie but his overbite shows!

Well, we'll know soon if he is who he says he is. I just posted an email to him offering to buy his Auburn tickets and told him if the seats were decent, I'd buy the rest of the tickets too...even the North Carolina game he was wagging his tongue about.

I'll let you know what comes of it

techamillion hit it on the head. Its not "we" expanded "our" stadium, but they and their. Speaks volumes for the post.

the most irritating thing about that post is how even on a ND board, we Tech fans always start talking about UGAg..good, bad, or indifferent. I'm starting to think that many of us are obsessed with Athens.

I've seen some fellow UGA fans do some stupid stunts in the past, but why the hell would a UGA fan disguise himself as a GT fan on a Notre Dame message board?

I could see it as a possibility if that fan were posting negative GT comments on a GT board,but sorry, I don't see it in this case. But that's just my opinion.

Pssst...here's something for you to note. GT has some piss poor fans, just like UGA does, just like Tennessee, Florida, Michigan, Southern Cal, Texas, Wyoming, Boston College, etc...you get the point.

It's called being a human with flaws (which we all have). People are different. Some are better fans than others, depending on your definition of "fan".

Granted, GT does not have near as many piss poor fans than most of the schools I mentioned above. Why? Because GT does not have near as many fans in general.

It's no secret that UGA has more ignorant, obnoxious, redneck fans than does GT. But guess what? UGA also has more (we are talking about numbers) classy, well-behaved, and inviting (to opponent fans) fans as well.

It's all about numbers. Doesn't mean any one fan base is better than the other.

Originally posted by DaveTech:
techamillion hit it on the head. Its not "we" expanded "our" stadium, but they and their. Speaks volumes for the post.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Maybe he's from O'Leary's hometown. Remember how GOL used to refer to the team as "they"? It always grated on me a little, but no doubt it was just a speech habit.

I dono about this guy on the ND board. I've posted on other boards but NEVER said anything remotely negative about Tech.

"Sfalco, you might be right in generalities, but not on this board!

Ofcourse...what was I thinking? :-)

I'm surprised you don't think it's me ....

laugh.gif

The difference is he/she said 6 years and I have 29 down and would have said who I was - I have no fear!

Sfalco, you might be right in generalities, but not on this board!

Father Time

Back