Tech Sports in Upstate SC

Are there any radio stations, etc. that actually carry Tech sports with some regularity here? I know there is a sizeable Tech fan base in the Greenville-Spartanburg area, and scattered throughout the upstate, and some in (for some unknown reason) Aiken. I think the number Tech fans in this area deserves a mildly-dedicated station, and there isn't a chance in HELL that the papers here will cover Tech. The only time Tech makes the front page of the sports section here is when they play Clemson or South Carolina. It's just sickening.

Aiken Jacket

Flats Noob
The first expression that comes to mind is "You're screwed.". I think the only hope you have for Tech radio is out of Toccoa, GA - 630AM - and I would think there is almost no hope of picking that up in your area.

Those of us in Aiken (here for a variety of reasons, I am sure) actually feel your pain. The only radio option we have is in Augusta, and the signal is pretty weak across the river.

You should try to convince the ISP network to add an affiliate in the Upstate. Stranger things have happened, and like you say there is a decent alumni following in the area. At least then you could get "home" radio coverage and the call-in shows.

GO JACKETS!!

BeeStorm

The Dark Side of the Force
heh, if you got a soundcard in your computer goto 790The Zone and get all the tech sports ya want.