Tech Spring Practice

IM79

Flats Noob
With classes shutting down, will FB spring practice stop as well? we need all the practice time we can get.

With classes shutting down, will FB spring practice stop as well? we need all the practice time we can get.

The ACC has mandated that all sporting activities cease. That was covered in the ACC stops everything thread or whatever it was called.

The ACC has mandated that all sporting activities cease. That was covered in the ACC stops everything thread or whatever it was called.

I thought it said stop NCAA championship sports. I never saw football mentioned so that’s why I asked. Didn’t want to assume.

I thought it said stop NCAA championship sports. I never saw football mentioned so that’s why I asked. Didn’t want to assume.

"All ... formal and organized practice..."

until they tell us at the end of our 20+ win season next year that we never actually served the suspension since the postseason was cancelled...Don’t put it past little girl.
I don't think they could do this since we formally dropped the appeal at a time when all the post-season was still expected to be played. These are formal legal matters that involve signed agreements between the parties, not just an announcement to the press or a handshake (elbow bump?). The NCAA would be insane to attempt to enforce another post-season ban next season, since nobody but Tech cares and they would have a major legal liability with it.

Did the ACC shut down the “ACC Stops Everything” thread too?

What the hell are we supposed talk about on here if all sports are canceled?

Forget spring practice, what about the state of the Hobo spring tailgate? @Akinji07 is currently sitting in purgatory so there’s no word coming from him -damn it all to hell.

Forget spring practice, what about the state of the Hobo spring tailgate? @Akinji07 is currently sitting in purgatory so there’s no word coming from him -damn it all to hell.
Akinji is ded from the virus, only not the Corona virus. His lifestyle finally got him.

Back