Tell BOB, Good Luck, Your Services Are No Longer Needed....

jacketguy

Damn Good Rat
Link

Tice plans to make an announcement after the Super Bowl.. in my opinion, I dont blame BOB for his interest... but honestly feel there is more to it than that... BOB doesnt want to be at Tech... the timing of this has GO written all over it... Tell BOB thanks, we understand, but cannot afford to have this hanging over the program during this crucial time of recruiting.. you are free to pursue any opportunities you deem are a better fit for you personally ... we are going to hire an OC who wants to coach at Tech...

I couldn't agree more. I believe BOB is as good as gone. Considering the other "finalist" is a college level OC and that O'Leary is clearly the driving force behind BOB's candidacy, I believe this deal is as good as done. We need to move on and the sooner the better. I think we need to get every dime of the 1.5 million. OLeary concerns himself with only one person and that's O'Leary
rocketlauncher.gif

I will still be shocked. The guy is 32 years old with one year of OC experience. I will be honest with you I do not think it bodes well for Tice if this is his new OC.

To put it in perspective this is a better position than CG had at Miami. Look around the league. There are not a lot of young whipper snappers.

I predict if Tice hires O'Brien as OC Tice will be gown in 3 years.

I like Billy and I think he has a bright future, but you show me one game last year where he was brilliant.

Against the 3 good D's that we played our O struggled. Lots of team in the ACC put up big O numbers.

IMO he is not ready for the next level

But if he can pocket another 150g's and this is what he wants then so be it.

Back