@Temple, 9/28/19

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
It'll be an interesting start to CGC's tenure at Tech. Open up in the national spotlight at Clemson on a Thursday night, play a rematch with USF at home, and then a couple of weeks later play a game at Temple on 9/28. Should be some good energy around that game.

JRjr

Reactions: odw

beej67

new around here
It'll be an interesting start to CGC's tenure at Tech. Open up in the national spotlight at Clemson on a Thursday night, play a rematch with USF at home, and then a couple of weeks later play a game at Temple on 9/28. Should be some good energy around that game.

JRjr
Good gracious.

If we let the USF game get away from us, we may very well be looking for our first win vs Temple. And if we lose that one, the meltdown will rival anything ever experienced by Stingtalk.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
We play GT @ Temple in 2019, then Temple @ GT in 2025? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Good gracious.

If we let the USF game get away from us, we may very well be looking for our first win vs Temple. And if we lose that one, the meltdown will rival anything ever experienced by Stingtalk.
Temple will be our 4th or 5th game.

@Clemson
USF
The Citadel
ACC game or bye
@Temple

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Good gracious.

Hopefully we'll be able to take care of business against the Citadel on 9/14, at least. And like somebody else said, there's a slot for another game between Citadel and Temple. I just thought those 3 games (Clemson, USF, Temple) in the first 5 weeks of the season had some interesting stories around them.

JRjr

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
Hopefully we'll be able to take care of business against the Citadel on 9/14, at least. And like somebody else said, there's a slot for another game between Citadel and Temple. I just thought those 3 games (Clemson, USF, Temple) in the first 5 weeks of the season had some interesting stories around them.

JRjr
The Citadel runs a CPJ'esque offense. I think we have some game film lying around that our D can use to prep with, if they've forgotten what it was like to practice against it every day.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
The Citadel are coming off back-to-back losing seasons. Let's hope we're not going into Temple looking for win #1.

thwg

Damn Good Rat
Good gracious.

I expect we will go to Temple 2-1 and get our butts kicked badly. Temple will be good and their kids will be up for the game. We are going to suck next year. Surely, everyone expects that. We might not win 4 games.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Good gracious.

I don't think so. Transitioning from CPJ 3-O to another offense has been built up as such a painful task that I think everyone is prepared for some suckage next season.

thwg

Damn Good Rat
I don't think so. Transitioning from CPJ 3-O to another offense has been built up as such a painful task that I think everyone is prepared for some suckage next season.
We effectively have about 60 D1 players after you subtract all of the QBs and A backs. And we have no depth on the line. We will not be good.

joeye

Varsity Connoisseur
We effectively have about 60 D1 players after you subtract all of the QBs and A backs. And we have no depth on the line. We will not be good.
What if you don’t subtract them? Then you have about 70 D1 players