Texas Fires Patterson

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Patterson hired Strong. Vultures beginning to circle?

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
I was more surprised that I missed that Shaka Smart was hired by Texas than the rest of the news that was talked about in that article.

rghoae

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Mack Brown is jelly and Charlie Strong is toast!
Will work out great for Strong personally, IMO. Another school (Tennessee?) will pay him tons of money to come coach their team, while Texas will simultaneously be paying him Texas millions.

At this point no one is gonna hold the turmoil going on in Texas against him.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
thujone will always be the funniest person who ever used ms paint

gnats67

Dodd-Like
Charlie Strong has the rest of this year to fool around. Next year he's gone and it won't be to Tennessee. It'll be back to a coordinator's position where he belongs or maybe South Carolina after Spurrier retires which will be just as abysmal.

BarrelORum

Mediocre Poster
Charlie Strong has the rest of this year to fool around. Next year he's gone and it won't be to Tennessee. It'll be back to a coordinator's position where he belongs or maybe South Carolina after Spurrier retires which will be just as abysmal.
Racist much? He's already proved he can be a successful Head coach.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
This. He has been there a year and he inherited a dumpster fire.
It might not matter in Texas. Unless they show some signs, the dude is in trouble. I think he gets 1 more year for sure, but if they still look bad next year and don't win 9 games, he is 3 and out.

gnats67

Dodd-Like
Racist much? He's already proved he can be a successful Head coach.
BOR's on the BOR again. Where did I say anything racist? I like Chollie. Louisville? I'm sorry I'm not ready to set that as a benchmark. That makes me racist? You cracking me up fool! :bowrofl: