The AUC article on Gailey...

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
They really missed the bus when they were talking about our attendance figures and the expansion. They stated that we're adding 9000 seats. We all know that's wrong. We're adding about 13K. They also stated that our attendance went down last year from 2000. That's correct with the official 2000 figures, but everyone knows that we had an incorrect seat count from 1986 to 2000...and last year, our attendance was better than 2000. Oh well. AUC Link

I have a very negative opinion about the ajc's coverage of Tech sports( it seems to be either biased or inept for the most part) but I think the articles sunday were good if not great especially the one about coach Gailey. Although I might be one who is thankful for any positive article they have,after all there are so few and I should know since I have been reading them since the late fourties and have been an avid Tech fan all those years.
flamethrower.gif
bigthumbup.gif
rocketlauncher.gif
2gunsfiring.gif
flamethrower.gif

Is "bobby dodds ghost" and "FAN OF BOBBY DODD" the same person.? They both have an hour glass in their avatar, and both have their e-mail address blocked.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Unfortunately, this misinformation has spread. I heard 680 talking about it this morning. They are trying to figure out why GT had such a drop-off in 2001. The shame is last year's crowds were probably the best in my lifetime. Oh well, that's what we get for lying about capacity.

Originally posted by FHstinger:
Is "bobby dodds ghost" and "FAN OF BOBBY DODD" the same person.? They both have an hour glass in their avatar, and both have their e-mail address blocked.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Nope, one lives in Barrow Co. and one in the Great Beyond. Can't be the same guy...

Back